OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Really tho. COME ON. WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DROP ????
mad.gif

Sorry if I'm late, but what's the deal with the UWR Kobe V's? Haven't seen them anywhere. Are they releasing or is it just the ones that have already dropped? Cheers

"Foot Locker House of Hoops, how can i help you?"
"Yeah, Hi, i was wondering if yall got any new shoes in today?"
"Are you talking about the Kobe 5 Big Stage Aways?"
"YES!!"
"We dont have them.."
"Oh, ok.. thanks.. do you know when you will get them?
"No sir, We have no idea."

3 straight weeks in a row. Good to know China gets them first though.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Are those chaos shorts?

supposedly but the only thing that matched was the green. I wore a wht shirt so it didn't look that off lol

One thing Ive learned is that everything doesnt have to match...just make sure it GOES! Lol, anyway, glad i doubled up on the Chaos cuz I wear them alot, but they stay looking DS. Love that about the V's.

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

Sorry if I'm late, but what's the deal with the UWR Kobe V's? Haven't seen them anywhere. Are they releasing or is it just the ones that have already dropped? Cheers
I was at HoH in cherry hill yesterday they had them in the display case....they are scheduled to drop next saturday aug. 7th

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

hopefully Nike is taking their time with the two finals colorways to produce more pairs
I don't see that happening either
mad.gif
  I'll be shocked if they don't make it hoh only.  The Big Stages are awesome.

Everyone appreciates seeing quality images of shoes, but please be sure you abide by our rules when posting those images:

http://niketalk.com/topic/239692

**DO NOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Just got back from my local footlocker, manager says he's getting a shipment in on Mon or Tues of the USA's- but only 6 pairs! 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by GZA73

THIS!!!!
daaaaaaaaaaaaang GZA...
I hope the blackouts hit NDC.

dammmnnnn!! thts wht i was thinking to do!! thank you for showcasing it~ so i would know wht is it gonna be looked like!!
but same here, waitting it to hit eastbay or ndc...

hopefully Nike is taking their time with the two finals colorways to produce more pairs

I was thinking the same thing... it wouldnt make sense to delay it so long and have it be limited. Either way, Im copping those finals aways.

We got our USA's and blackouts today im kinda bummed i dont have the laces from the Inlines for my Blackouts anyone know where i can get some
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I don't see that happening either
mad.gif
  I'll be shocked if they don't make it hoh only.  The Big Stages are awesome.

The production date says January and some say May..
BTW: just got the whites in. Pictures will be up tonight!

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Originally Posted by thesenator2345

I was at HoH in cherry hill yesterday they had them in the display case....they are scheduled to drop next saturday aug. 7th
Im pretty sure they drop August 11th..

EA is Employee Appreciation which is 50% off at footlocker/champs but you need to know an employee well enough for them to hook you up. which not all of us have

Originally Posted by DHD28

On the fence about getting the Aways and Inlines. Can somebody post some original pics that might fix this?

get both and put the inline laces on the aways
happy.gif

but imo i would go with the inlines over the aways and slap some black laces on um...

Back
Top Bottom