OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

NWT, do the sexy with the inlines. your classic model pose like you did above with the POPs.

I need to get a hold of one of those USA Basketball jackets.
smokin.gif

UWRs lookin nice there. If they were put right next to the USAs, that'd be a difficult choice... don't think I'd get both

Shaun- You getting the USAs or are you good with ur IDs?
nwt- nice pics as usual
thapointguy- Nice lace swap, I think I prefer the DKs with the stock laces in them tho

^Yeah, no need. Your pair turned out better than the GRs anyway.... and I like the released version

eyes.gif
nerd.gif
abstractability wrote:

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

i wnt my black out so bad now....
with those red laces~~ as i always wnted...

nice wear! Never wear them up there
i had those away, but i think the aways r just too much of Kobe... or i shud say too much of Lakers...
cant handle it myself~ haha~ it looked nice with Lakers uniform~
and i saw two fat kids in gym wearing those... it was the impression of those away Kobes on feet... immediately making me dont wnt it anymore, sorry for the bias... but it really hurts my feeling when those shoes on their feet
make me feel they dont looked good on feet
ummm what??? I may have a couple of beers in me, but uhhhh, what?!

Aways >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> POPs

and there's a reason why the Del Sols are at the outlets... Overrated.

That Blackout/Dark Knight lace switch is
eek.gif
.  Time to lace change!

Thank you.

Aways <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< POPs, on feet
Aways only looked good on feet with some Lakers related outfits... otherwise...
eyes.gif

Del Sols r the best GR thus far, they r so nice on feet with any occasions~ but wonder how they made their way to outlets already~ if live close by, must pick up a couple of those.

how del sols made their way to outlets so fast... hmm

they do good in sales i believe, at least in LA and OC area~
after they r released, i have seen so many of em on courts~ more than any other colorways of Kobe Vs, the white/blk/red got lots of ppl wear on court as well.
i go ball around different courts in these two area

Its nuthin like sum of u guys..but I jus picked up the miles davis and chinas this past weekend..my 9th and 10th pair...these r quickly moving up my fav shoes of all time list!

i love how the heel cup and the midsole are the same color on the china's, same with the del sol's. wish the miles davis did that too, that would've been an instant cop.

nice pickup on the china's, still waiting it out. since there's no hype, eastbay will probably take off the no discount, so i can use my 25% coupon code from renewing my eastbay gold club.
pimp.gif

alrighttttttttttt Mikkol we get it you got them...........
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I WOULD LOVE TO GET THAT JERSEY!!!! #10 is allllll me.!!

Back
Top Bottom