OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Originally Posted by garylok11

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

where did you get those for $70 something?

All-star's on EA sale. Pop's on VIM for $69.99(should'a got them on EA but they sold out my size)
sorry in advance, but what is VIM?

Oh, should be "at" VIM, some retail store in NYC.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by DFABIX

even if I knew what time kb24 is releasing I'm not telling half of you who don't ever visit the site but end up with all their releases....
for the birds I say, for the birds....

as for the pic with empty chairs?.....
someone notify Skid Row there is a giveaway on lawn chairs.......some special homeless folks will get a pillow or blanket with theirs...
true indeed....glad I could be of service to help you use the gif you've been saving for a moment just like this.....
hope you got your pair.

Somebody please knock over those chairs or throw them out of the way or something. If you aren't occupied in your seat, you have left the line.

What time do they release on KB24.com?

i was at beverly center around 7 pm and yeah the line is starting to get long. almost 50 peeps now. alot of empty chairs cuz of most of them are standing up doing random stuffs to make time fly. i guess guys who would like to get their pairs there could still get theirs.

Got 2 pairs more this week, 3 pairs total even tho I am not a KB fan. Will try but wont pay much for the finals specially I can get these pairs for $70 something.

All-star's on EA sale. Pop's on VIM for $69.99(should'a got them on EA but they sold out my size)

Which vim?

UrN0tLike wrote:
garylok11 wrote:

garylok11 wrote:

garylok11 wrote:

Which vim?

At Jamaica Ave. Those are the only ZK5's they ever have.

riddla713 wrote:
....... and they freaking dropped. such a random time, 12:23 am central, thats not even august 6th in la. i figured they would drop after 12 am pacific time so it would be august 6th in la.

Thats what I was thinking.

I sure thought they was going to go on our Cali time. 

Im SOL now.

Wow that sucks, hope Kobe comes out and just starts giving away pairs.

You get a pair, you get a pair, you all get a pair!

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

even if I knew what time kb24 is releasing I'm not telling half of you who don't ever visit the site but end up with all their releases....
for the birds I say, for the birds....

as for the pic with empty chairs?.....
someone notify Skid Row there is a giveaway on lawn chairs.......some special homeless folks will get a pillow or blanket with theirs...
true indeed....glad I could be of service to help you use the gif you've been saving for a moment just like this.....
hope you got your pair.

I appreciate it!  Been waiting FOREVER!
As for me getting a pair (which I'm sure you weren't sincere about hoping I get mine), I struck out on kb24.com but luckily I have a friend who should be able to get me a pair for retail 
pimp.gif

Hope you got your pair 
eyes.gif

RICO you didn't get it?!!? my buddy called me when it dropped online, but i was at open gym run... oh well!

Originally Posted by KG21

Somebody please knock over those chairs or throw them out of the way or something. If you aren't occupied in your seat, you have left the line.

What time do they release on KB24.com?

You are 2+ hours late on the kb24 release.

No kb24 pair for me......
just take the hit and move on.....
wasn't sincere before, but now I am...
congratz on only paying retail....I like to hear that.

^This release is just dumb. Why make these so freaking limited when demand is high and they made this release soo late....
I'm just bitter that I won't have a pair of these......LOL.....

damn.... missed out on the online release.... was too engrossed with other things and wasn't able to buy any...... this sucks....

Was the AM pack more limited than the BS?

I'm fine not able to get the AM V itself, but not able to get either the Home or Away BS isn't gonna fly. I hope the VI flops so we don't have to go through this BS again!

Back
Top Bottom