OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Anybody have any news on the release at the State st store in Chicago. Like if the lines are forming now and details for the big stages. Most confusing release ever

Thapointguy there won't be a bs next year he will prob make it to the finals but miami is gonna take It so nike will release the lebron VIII bs finals haha but I still want the kobe V bs I'm a sneaker head. HELP

damn the uwr's look
pimp.gif
those will be copped for sure.

Don't bother showing up at HOHLA fellas. This shoe was too limited. Feel bad for the ppl I kept telling that they're all gone...
They refuse to listen, so they'll feel pretty bummed out once they find out after all this time.

"82ish" pairs each of aways and homes.

Were being offered to buy both pairs only. Can't get 2 of the same.

Stupid resellers.
Some of us are just waiting till the managers show up cause they counted us before they left...
I was #49 or 53... Hours later... Now I'm 65. Some of us is heated. Were gonna approach them once they start this fiasco.
We know who wasn't here.
Were gonna regulate for sure. How is someone gonna say "my wife and kids are coming"...
I am gonna get my pair. I can not go home empty handed.

This is why I never camp out. Smh

"rumor" has it that Santa Monica got more pairs than Beverly hills. Kinda obvious too tho cause of the grand opening.

Aaaiiggght NT. Gotta get back to HOH to see whats new. I'll keep u guys posted.

Reminder HOHLA has been accounted for.

Hope you get yours NWT.

Went to Willowbrooke mall HOH NJ last weekend they still have the Dukes, Aces, Allstars, and all the new Kobes for anyone looking. Allstars was 10.5 and lower and Aces some sizes not many, Dukes had alot of sizes.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Originally Posted by KG21

Somebody please knock over those chairs or throw them out of the way or something. If you aren't occupied in your seat, you have left the line.

What time do they release on KB24.com?

You are 2+ hours late on the kb24 release.
Blame it on Yuku, I posted this at about 7pm and it finally posts 6 hours later.

Wore my DMP XIs to work today to make me feel better about completely missing on KB24.com.

Hopefully my order for my Dark Knights goes through and I can use it as trade bait for a BS Away 11.5. I know somebody out there really wants a pair of DKs in 10.5
nerd.gif

Does anyone have firm info on the UWR release. I have heard it is tomorrow the 7th, but I have heard mixed things about what type of release it will be, and what retailers will be getting them.

Any update from the Eastbay Rep? Are you guys getting them?

What about NDC, will they have them?

nike philippines stepping it up with these releases in the last 2 months, keep it coming!
AM's from Nike Park BHS, BS's from Titan
2w1ry9k.jpg

vxk8yc.jpg

Man this sucks I'm outside of HOHLA with little hope no way of knowing who's in line and who's not peoplke have been walking around all nite back to the store car what not smh....

Kb24.com has the BS back up

Then i woke up to check the website and they were gone.
frown.gif

This release has fcuked up my sleep! Argh!

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

RICO you didn't get it?!!? my buddy called me when it dropped online, but i was at open gym run... oh well!

Na .... I missed the drop on KB24.

I never get anything on that lame site. Crazy how fast ssshhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiitt sells out on KB24.

Im pissed about it but it is what it is. Hopefully Ill be able to hunt down a pair for the price I want later on.

Originally Posted by never wear them

"82ish" pairs each of aways and homes.

Were being offered to buy both pairs only. Can't get 2 of the same.

Stupid resellers.
Some of us are just waiting till the managers show up cause they counted us before they left...
I was #49 or 53... Hours later... Now I'm 65. Some of us is heated. Were gonna approach them once they start this fiasco.
We know who wasn't here.
Were gonna regulate for sure. How is someone gonna say "my wife and kids are coming"...
I am gonna get my pair. I can not go home empty handed.

This is why I never camp out. Smh
im on TEAM EDWIN!! go regulate bro and post pics when yo get them bc i know you will if not hell will freeze over lol

hahaha my wife and kids are coming? then you should tell them my friends from NT are coming to wait your damn turn lol

I didn't even bother going to HoH NY after I learned of the situation last night. They only had 40 pairs and there were people camped out before midnight. With the whole shipment getting messed up to the misinformation put out by Nike Basketball someone might be held responsible for this. Its safe to say that Nike Basketball dropped the ball big time with this release.

There were 300 Aston Martin packs and about 500 Big Stage Vs home and away.

Oh well, this release is finished. I refuse to pay more than retail so I definitely won't be getting these. Congratulations to those who got them.

Back
Top Bottom