OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

yeah, i'm noticing my pop is slightly smaller then my blackouts. its not even by half a size, it's like a quarter size...

how is the sizing and fit on these? I have a pair of Kobe iv that are a size 9 that I ball in. I want to get 2 pairs one to chill (usually go up half a size or even whole size) and also one to ball in. What sizes should I get??
thanks in advance

The Grey Wolf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.nicekicks.com/...zoom-kobe-v-wolf-grey-2/

Originally Posted by BOLT55

got the blackouts today for 83.99. they felt like they were a little looser in fit compared to my other v's.

My Del Sols are way tighter then my usas, their starting to hurt my feet after hoopin.

i think it has to do with the quality control. my aways in 12.5 feel more narrow than all my size 12 kobe v.

also it could be one shoe is tied tighter than the other.

take ur laces off. put ur foot in and retie um to exact fit. if that doesnt work than its definately sweat shop workers fault. prolly gettin the materials mixed up lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i think it has to do with the quality control. my aways in 12.5 feel more narrow than all my size 12 kobe v.

also it could be one shoe is tied tighter than the other.

take ur laces off. put ur foot in and retie um to exact fit. if that doesnt work than its definately sweat shop workers fault. prolly gettin the materials mixed up lol

thats the first thing i do with all my shoes (the relacing) and it definitely felt tighter on my right foot. and quality control definitely aint all that i've realized with nikes these days (i havent bought new sneaks for a minute). the insole has mad gaps.... i was kind of not happy when learning this...

Originally Posted by hakbottom

Who comes up with the names for the CW's??? And why do the V's have so many non-laker CW's?
Most of the names come from the color that is being used in the shoe, or something significantly related to the shoe.
Most of them are obviously easy to point out.
Theres not one person who named them, its basically a general agreement for the names of the colorways.

But your last question is a good one, I guess variety to the customers is a possible answer.
I mean who doesn't get tired of the same ol Black/Red colorway? If there were more Laker colorways, I guess that will just flood the market with more like colors.

Ok..those grey wolfs are definitely on my Christmas List
pimp.gif

Nike needs to quit releasin new colorways..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by sogo

Nice gear NWT, I like the shorts, I don't know if they're my style but they definitely look nice.
laugh.gif

The hoody is a must though.  I need that ASAP.  Nike Santa Monica correct?
maybe eastbay carry them too?
nerd.gif
Even better if they do.  I saw the shorts and the long sleeve but no hoody.

Maybe Eastbay Rep Ray can confirm or deny 
nerd.gif
I believe we may have that jacket, but our picture appears be wrong, according to what NWT said a page ago.  According to our system, we are expecting a shipment for this jacket next week.  Once we get the jacket in, I will have someone check on it in our warehouse.  Otherwise you can go to the link below to look over the jacket I am referring to:

http://bit.ly/cvuuf2

As for the shorts, they are already in stock and up on our website.  I am going to have someone check our warehouse to see if the shorts match what we have pictured online, since NWT's pictures show a shozoku logo at the top right and our pictures just show a Nike logo at the bottom right.  Here is a link to the shorts I am referring to:

http://bit.ly/doXmdP

EastbayRep - Ray

Shorts are the same. NWT's pictures of the short is showing the backside. Technically, the swoosh is on the bottom left
tongue.gif

I prefer that jacket with black zipper lining. I'd be mad if I don't receive what I get pictured.

Shorts are the same. NWT's pictures of the short is showing the backside. Technically, the swoosh is on the bottom left
tongue.gif

I prefer that jacket with black zipper lining. I'd be mad if I don't receive what I get pictured.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

tongue.gif

D'oh!!! 
embarassed.gif
  Hard to tell if they were the front or back.  Yes, the swoosh is technically on the bottom left, but I am going by me looking strait at it. 
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by NobleKane

which kobe v you guys think will last longer on the shelves? the homes or draft days? ive picked up the pops and del sols so far on this 30 bucks off coupon. looking for one last pair til the next 30 off and its either gonna be the homes or draft days...

To me (IMO), draft days are the worst colorway out of all the V's. 

So I'd go for those to sit longer than the homes. 

Thanks Ray.

I checked the color codes on the hoody on nike.com, but it doesn't match any of the jackets you guys have on Eastbay. 
So in conclusion, there are 2 different kind of jackets that Nike released, plus the hoody.

The hoody I'm looking for retails at $85.   This is the style code according to Nike:   382845-010

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by BOLT55

got the blackouts today for 83.99. they felt like they were a little looser in fit compared to my other v's.

My Del Sols are way tighter then my usas, their starting to hurt my feet after hoopin.

anyone have problems with the All Stars? My size 10 All Stars feel loose also, which lead to my feet hurting after using them for ball since the support wasn't as good and my foot was moving around. Made me retire the Kobe V's after 3-4 wears, and I went back to the IV's.  But since other people are having this issue, maybe I'll give them another try in a different colorway.

Thanks Ray.

I checked the color codes on the hoody on nike.com, but it doesn't match any of the jackets you guys have on Eastbay. 
So in conclusion, there are 2 different kind of jackets that Nike released, plus the hoody.

The hoody I'm looking for retails at $85.   This is the style code according to Nike:   382845-010
No problem.

After checking our system, I saw that we will be carrying the hoody you are looking for.  Our product number for the hoody is 82845010 and it is currently on backorder.  We are expecting to receive them during the middle to end of September.  We are currently only taking phone orders for this hoody.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by never wear them

all im missing is the cotton pants now.

latest 2 pick-ups

thought the shorts were a lil outta my liking but they're dope... the black tones it down a lot.

4966616472_2a4608f7d5.jpg
Available on NDC.

382844-333 the shorts

382845-010 the hoodie

good pickups NWT. Colors don't look as bright in the stock pics as your pics make them seem.

Sorry for the mix up, the shorts are facing backwards.

The color in person is probably brighter. The upper pic is from my phone, actual pic/resolution.The gear is sick... I'm liking it a lot.

Hate the Kobe face shirts tho

Back
Top Bottom