OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Finally got my hands on a pair of UWRs. Honestly, these might have to be in my top 5 favorite Kobe Vs now. The navy heelcup is what sets it off. Nike Santa Monica has more sizes left as of this weekend for anyone interested. They ship too.

Goes great with these too....

Thanks for the info Ray!!!!!

I will be placing my phone order next Wednesday, pay day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

As for the shorts, they are already in stock and up on our website.  I am going to have someone check our warehouse to see if the shorts match what we have pictured online, since NWT's pictures show a shozoku logo at the top right and our pictures just show a Nike logo at the bottom right.  Here is a link to the shorts I am referring to:

http://bit.ly/doXmdP

EastbayRep - Ray
I just got confirmation that the shorts at the link above are like the shorts NWT has. 
smokin.gif
  The Kobe Shozoku logo is below the waistband on the back right side.  Enjoy.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

can anyone post the pics of the hoodie please? the real pics

You mean besides these? 

2zz0z15.jpg

16bdc82.jpg

kobe-rucker-0.jpg
ty ty i dunno if i should get this or the regular kb ft jacket. looks CLEAN though! 
pimp.gif

what is so good about these shorts they are $10 more than the matrix kobe shorts.  382843-010

Wolf Grey's are sick!

BTW, when will Nike stop the ID'ng of the Kobe V's?? I still haven't ordered one yet and I want to, time to stop procrastinating..

BTW x 2, Edwin, which jacket is that you got with the neon zipper?

grey wolfs are so sleek. Jumps into the upper echelon of colorways IMO (but with SO MANY colorways of the V, any ranking is PURELY subjective)

(Still love those DKs though!)

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Wolf Grey's are sick!

BTW, when will Nike stop the ID'ng of the Kobe V's?? I still haven't ordered one yet and I want to, time to stop procrastinating..

BTW x 2, Edwin, which jacket is that you got with the neon zipper?

id's 'll stop prob december/Jan

the jacket is this one on NDC
382840_010_A

Thanks NWT. Ordered the jacket last night from eastbay. Glad it was the right one. Can't wait for it to arrive in a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

im still collecting my coke rewards points so i can get me a pair of ids for cheap. im a cheap bastard
laugh.gif

can anyone help me and give me the number to any FL or HOH with rice aways for 99 usd. thanks

Back
Top Bottom