OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by ooakongato23

^^^ thanks it so weird because im here in canada, just last month the wifey went to chicago and told her to pick some for me
then first she said only the aways available.. i said its fine,, so my birthday today she got the homes, so she kept the homes for the
whole month me not knowing hahaha

my wife won't buy me shoes anymore, not because she can't get it, but because i already have too many pairs she says 
tired.gif
welcome to the club lol

Thank God my girl is into fashion... lol
if not.. id just be single

haha D my girl is into fashion she just isnt into me stock piling shoes anymore hahaha its like im rationing for the great shoe war or something lol...i think she thought it was a cool hobby but now thinks its getting out of hand esp when my closet for shoes is out of space lol and i know she aint giving me another area for shoes lol

lol. I understand... she hates taking trips to the storage unit.. lol

but..... one thing thats crazy... SHE HATES KOBES!!! i be wanting to slap her!!!

she only likes chaos IV's and certain colorways... she thinks the Kobe V is ugly...

I look for a different/new girlfriend everyday.. lol

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

lol. I understand... she hates taking trips to the storage unit.. lol

but..... one thing thats crazy... SHE HATES KOBES!!! i be wanting to slap her!!!

she only likes chaos IV's and certain colorways... she thinks the Kobe V is ugly...

I look for a different/new girlfriend everyday.. lol

That's cold, and funny at the same time. 
laugh.gif

hahaha yea my girl doesnt really like the Vs however she does like the home aces though and was like you should get them....but i caught her phrasing, i thought she was going to buy them for me but i was DEAD WRONG...she was just saying that I COULD buy them if i wanted to LOL **stone face**

she was just saying that I COULD buy them if i wanted to LOL **stone face**

you mean you got permission to do grown man stuff?.......
tongue.gif

it's cool, I have tons of extra permission slips if you need some copies to get signed....????

Ha ha. My girl was going to buy me the USA's over the Labor day weekend, because she happened to see them at FTL, and she really liked them.

Then she hits me with "I'll buy you them for you, and you can pay me back later" 
indifferent.gif

I was like, no thanks, you don't have the $30 coupon on you, and I don't want to have to re-pay you full price when I can go myself. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^hmmmm........reading into it a lil too much maybe I am......
I just might....crack a bottle.......

Originally Posted by DFABIX

she was just saying that I COULD buy them if i wanted to LOL **stone face**

you mean you got permission to do grown man stuff?.......
tongue.gif

it's cool, I have tons of extra permission slips if you need some copies to get signed....????

hahaha i know right? i got permission...hey man i want a happy home!! thats all i gotta say...its shoes or nookie...ill choose nookie.
laugh.gif

btw i might need some of those permission slips, this way i can at least put the blame on someone else haha

french thats hilarious...i love how you said no thank you, you dont have the coupon lol

What yall think? Sneakernews says around the Holiday/ beginning of the season. I'll take the Wolf Grey's over these there not bad though.

2zg4sac.jpg

166m6qd.jpg

o5ds2s.jpg

2nv46qo.jpg

Originally Posted by HOOD17

What yall think? Sneakernews says around the Holiday/ beginning of the season. I'll take the Wolf Grey's over these there not bad though.

o5ds2s.jpg
easy pass  
tired.gif

just got back from HoHLA a little bit ago with my pair of pinks. they had just put them out right before i got there. should be a few sizes still left tomorrow a.m. when they release the home ace's.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Oh hell naw... But hey... She got em for retail and American currency
pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif
not Canadian

speaking of Canada, there's an outlet about 20 minutes north of Toronto that has the DK and Chaos Kobe V's.  I don't think they ship outside of Canada, and many of you won't get the chance to go there. But if you have friends/family in, or near, Toronto you should have them make the trip for you. 

say what???

Originally Posted by dimsum1

pimp.gif
not Canadian

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FS: Kobe IV "Spiderman" - sz 11 DS - $75 Shipped (w/ tracking & shipping confirmation)

which outlet?

dixie outlet mall right by my house has the chaos for $149...

how long do you guys think it will take for the BS aways to drop to about 200 bux? somethin tells me next year around this time.

that how it was for the away IV's

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by HOOD17

o5ds2s.jpg
easy pass  
tired.gif

Copps & robbers = I'ma get 'em but at a steal of a price.

Originally Posted by JRodski

how long do you guys think it will take for the BS aways to drop to about 200 bux? somethin tells me next year around this time.

that how it was for the away IV's

LOL they won't drop below $350 for DS pairs. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom