OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

AM I the only one that thinks that THE UWR and THE USA KOBE 5 are plain as hell?
Simple and clean......I like the UWR more but both are nice.

the latest additions to my kobe v family.  used the $30 off of $109.99 for the china's/comets and $35 from my coca-cola points on the uwr's.
tongue.gif

f9f25e9e2299413413946a18d3a5c05f09a9a1b.pjpg

AM I the only one that thinks that THE UWR and THE USA KOBE 5 are plain as hell?

I don't think they look bad but they are def too plain- that's why I passed on both, and I usually never can turn down an olympic/usa cw. perhaps they should have incorporated metallic gold in either of them like the olympic zkiv which are amazing.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

I dno if you guys noticed (or care for that matter 
laugh.gif
) but I was watching the jersey shore show with my girl and noticed that vinnie(?) was rocking the chaos V's 
pimp.gif
thank god i didnt buy the chaos Vs....contemplating if i should sell all my Vs now
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kali4nikated

I don't think they look bad but they are def too plain- that's why I passed on both, and I usually never can turn down an olympic/usa cw. perhaps they should have incorporated metallic gold in either of them like the olympic zkiv which are amazing.
pimp.gif
yup glad i tripled on the gold medal IVs LOOVE THEM

.....contemplating purchasing another USA myself...w/ the 30% of course...
that's only if I dont go to the Aces release.

I saw the UWR's are HOH, and liked the USA's 10x better.

The matrix shors in the USA colorway go really well with them, and with the ZKIV Gold Medals.

i finally saw the china's in person yesterday.
pimp.gif
. need to get them asap....they need to go on sale.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i finally saw the china's in person yesterday.
pimp.gif
. need to get them asap....they need to go on sale.
they were on sale for $109.99 at FTL last weekend...only $79.99 with the $30 off coupon.  pretty sure they'll be $99.99 pretty soon at FA if they aren't already.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

grey wolfs are so sleek. Jumps into the upper echelon of colorways IMO (but with SO MANY colorways of the V, any ranking is PURELY subjective)

(Still love those DKs though!)
just bought my first pair of kobe 5s...the dark knights.  in my opinion, the dark knights over any other colorway.
pimp.gif

i agree, the wolf greys are very sleek.  those may be my second pair of kobe 5s.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ooakongato23

hi there i only have 4 pairs kobe v

41e35d4cfdcd357c42ca3ddb5dbeea5f0d64a80.pjpg

damn good 4 pairs.....
jealous that with only 4 pairs you have 2 of the BS'......wickwickwack.

^^^ thanks it so weird because im here in canada, just last month the wifey went to chicago and told her to pick some for me
then first she said only the aways available.. i said its fine,, so my birthday today she got the homes, so she kept the homes for the
whole month me not knowing hahaha

sucks cuz i have mixed emotions, told her all this time u had the shoes spent so much time on the net
to find the HOMES, almost bought a pair ebay 
mad.gif

sucks cuz i have mixed emotions, told her all this time u had the shoes spent so much time on the net
to find the HOMES, almost bought a pair ebay 
mad.gif

i'll take the Homes from you and you can get your pair on ebay. problem solved, everyones happy.
laugh.gif

jk, but yeah your lucky.  hopefully i win the lotto today and so i can triple up on errrrythang

^^^ thanks it so weird because im here in canada, just last month the wifey went to chicago and told her to pick some for me
then first she said only the aways available.. i said its fine,, so my birthday today she got the homes, so she kept the homes for the

my wife won't buy me shoes anymore, not because she can't get it, but because i already have too many pairs she says 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

my wife won't buy me shoes anymore, not because she can't get it, but because i already have too many pairs she says 
tired.gif
welcome to the club lol

Back
Top Bottom