OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Dope Mike!

mjrod....when you originally posted that pic, I almost bought those because of your pic haha.

Miles Davis is an underrated colorway.....
I'm not gonna lie, when I see someone rocking them on the court, I have to doubletake.....
The blue just pops......

Originally Posted by s dubl

Dope Mike!

mjrod....when you originally posted that pic, I almost bought those because of your pic haha.
happy.gif
 Thanks Shaun! haha...
Just call me ROD bruh...
kob8 wrote:
Miles Davis is an underrated colorway.....
I'm not gonna lie, when I see someone rocking them on the court, I have to doubletake.....
The blue just pops......

I always loved my Miles Davis (very underrated), just not with the blue laces b/c it's really Monotone. Gald I doubled on these!

I'ma treat the ZKVI "LA's" the same, but with Red Laces! 

Love my BLUE (all shades) 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

White laces are the way to go with the miles Davis!

Old Pic!
thanks for the pix!
Rod!

i m absolutely gonna copy u, put my white laces that coming from my iDs which had no use at first... now i know where to use them!

white laces with MDs=
pimp.gif

Thanks guys! I think I am done with the V. If I could get a deal on the Navy and White TBs I would prolly pick them up. Maybe the Inks if i could get them for 75 or less.

I put those white laces in the MDs the first night I got them. Thats they was they should have made them. They look so much better with the white.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Haven't seen these pics posted yet, but I'm not in this thread like some of you so my bad if it's a double. Pics of the "Parades"...enjoy
sc20parade7.jpg

It hurts my heart to know I'll never own these...

anyone pick these up?

Originally Posted by Petenthend

Haven't seen these pics posted yet, but I'm not in this thread like some of you so my bad if it's a double. Pics of the "Parades"...enjoy
sc20parade7.jpg

anyone pick these up?
Someone just won a pair off of ebay for around $1500.....don't know if it was a NT'er, but I am jealous either way. One of the most rare, and unique Kobe colorway's out there.

Originally Posted by Petenthend

anyone pick these up?
There was a size 14 pair that was auctioned off on eBay not too long ago. Was at 1300+ when I last checked.

Originally Posted by eploy2770

Originally Posted by never wear them

Damn I want to do a collection post. Lol. Just dont know when. Maybe after inks.

These are my top 4 tho.
DK
BS away
Chaos
4Rings (well executed. Love the fact it's not an all yellow based shoe and it's a gradient!)
5th- ? Between the inlines and inks maybe.

5126338620_2bc30013c1_z.jpg
Those are hot i only have one of 4
dam i love this photo a lot.  I want the DK's now! anyone know if this guy collects other types of shoes, i wanna see shots of his other shoes as well.

After looking through my Vs the other day, my top 5 would probably be the BLs, DKs, Chaos, BS Aways, and Aston Martins (which I don't think get enough love, but the quality/materials on them are just crazy). Had a pair of 5Rings, but I sold them after a while just cuz I could never see myself wearing them, though they're real nice to look at.

Wayne, AM ZKV are probably my number 6... Love that coloway and the leather.. I could never bring myself to wear them tho
frown.gif
It's too nice, but we should wear our kicks, so I'll break them out someday..

^Yeah I know what you mean. My BS Aways are still DS. But I've never regretted un-DSing some shoes I love. Much rather enjoy them than leave them in the box only to see them start crumbling years later...

Does anybody know if there is a possible way to buff out or get rid of scratches on the toe box area? I got some on my Blackouts & Del Sols...

Nah there is no way around it. It's not like you can get scratch remover and get rid of them. That's the price to pay for wearing them.

Yea.. oh well.. life's goes on.. i'll get over it.. these are my everyday (gym/ballin) pairs anyway.. THANKS

BS Homes>>Parades. IMO BS Homes>>Aways also
grin.gif

Too many colorways to name my top 5....hmmm

no order
BS Homes
Chaos
Away Aces
BS Aways
Inlines
ASGs
Homes

anyone know going rate for DS USCs sz 13? Might need some Kobe VI $$