OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

that makes no sense why Eastbay would exclude the V's from discounts considering they are super old and the VI's are out. Maybe Eastbay Rep knows.

traded my... 
grin.gif

aj2k10.jpg

for this... 
pimp.gif

kbvusa.jpg

Originally Posted by Petenthend

^^ what about the chaos? those shoes are pimp!
they're up there as the ugliest zk5, right beside the wolf greys. even if they had no speckles... they were hyped up a LOT in my opinion, that's all. 
i can bet that if they weren't worn on christmas, and actually never worn by kobe, probably just released as a GR towards the end of the year, no one would buy them.

Finally got my hands on these... Dangerously in Love!!

Ended up getting these too!

Thanks to the people who helped me get these!

Thanks!
And yeah.. Those were on my list.. Especially Aways... My HOH didn't get them and no one could help.. Finally got them

And since the day I saw Kobe wear blk/wht TB's... I said I had to have them!

Thanks for the love guys!

I appreciate it.

I think I can finally close the chapter on the Kobe V...

But I have to re-open the book/chapter on the Kobe IV! Lol

I need carpe diems, inline, and del sol IV's... Time to hunt

NICE D.... I still have my BS Away's sitting, went through hoops to get them, now they're whatever lol... Still nice though, grats'...

Awesome Pick Up D
pimp.gif
Congrats brother!

Nice shot kob8! Bruce Lees & Dark Knights always look good together!

Good stuff Darryl and Kob8.
Here is my Kobe V collection minus UWRs...Dunno if I ever posted it in here.
(Old Pic)
63ucf4.jpg

Nice stuff DiRkNaStY41

Any closer pics of the ID in the front? Kinda grey with blue?

^ The ZKV's are timeless... All time classic! The ZKIV - ZKVI is the three headed monster! On par with AJXI - AJXIII? or am I crazy?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Petenthend

^^ what about the chaos? those shoes are pimp!
they're up there as the ugliest zk5, right beside the wolf greys. even if they had no speckles... they were hyped up a LOT in my opinion, that's all. 
i can bet that if they weren't worn on christmas, and actually never worn by kobe, probably just released as a GR towards the end of the year, no one would buy them.

hey al3x83, don't say tht~ hahaha
actually i love tht colorway man, i didn't even know kobe worn them on Xmas...

all i remember was the first colorway released to the public is the chaos... i remember i was grossed out by those thing... they r just so weird color combination

but later on, like until summer time, after i saw ppl worn them... it start grow on me, n i think they r very very unique and nice... it is kinda weird feeling~

same exact thing happened with the CD IVs to me back then... i sold mine~ lol 

just bought them back lately, so happy to have them back with my sz, extremely hard to find nowaday

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom