OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by mike2389

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

still debating on the Home BS...
$210 pick up is a good price? wht u guys think?

kinda wnt a pair of USC now... they looked so unique on those fish scale like reflective... haha~
but not a big fan of USC thou...

i say that's a fair price. i paid $220 for mine a week after they came out so i think its a good price for them now.
What he said... 
pimp.gif

Xan....210 is solid if A-Grades. What size do you wear? I might know where to get a pair of USCs.

yea i thought it was only homes....argh if i missed the away id be heated...apparently i should be if someone is posting on ebay

Originally Posted by s dubl

Xan....210 is solid if A-Grades. What size do you wear? I might know where to get a pair of USCs.

thanks for everyone's comment...
i really wnt to do it~ lol

then it is hitting 30 pairs... thts a record for me... the most same shoe model i owned before is like 7 pairs

now is way more on the Vs, crazy~ too crazy

s dubl, i am a sz10. can you find me a pair of USCs? 

those scales r ridiculous... thts the only reason make me wnt to own tht shoes!!! lol

i m a fan of varsity crimson color too

oh! and i think i m gonna take the BHM VIs to fulfilled my empty space of my heart for the BS away aka. the blk and gold CW!!! one of the dopest color combo in my brain
and it is way cheaper too~ haha
and comes with the gold laces~
yeah man~~ *Usher's voice*

Just picked up my first pair of Big Stage Aways in my size 12. Been lookin for a long time. Should have them in hand this week. Pics coming soon.

Originally Posted by marley

Just picked up my first pair of Big Stage Aways in my size 12. Been lookin for a long time. Should have them in hand this week. Pics coming soon.

Nice Pickup Marley! 
pimp.gif

Also, Nice find on the Draft Days! My NR never gets in Kobes... 
mad.gif

I was surprised they were even there. Makes me want to hit up a couple of other Nordstrom Racks to see if I can find more Vs. Man, it's such a sweet shoe.

^Yeah Draft Days are $49 at my local outlet, and Del Sols are $59 FSR of both.

I am debating getting some Del Sols, but I think I am just going to get the VI Del Sols instead.

Fellow Kobe V Fans, some SoCal outlet reports (accurate as of 2/19).
San Ysidro:

Draft Days 39.97(big sizes, call)  They are 30% off hash wall, so I got them for $27.97.  Not a huge fan of the color, but now have a pair to just beat up on outdoor courts.

Del Sols $64.97 (scattered)

Inline $79

Ink $79

Grey/Red $79

Viejas Clearance:

Rice Home and Away (B Grade, scattered sizes) $79

USA $79

Ink $79

Draft Day $59

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I am debating getting some Del Sols, but I think I am just going to get the VI Del Sols instead.

Where's your local outlet? (And would I be able to do a stock locate-ship?)

Originally Posted by thaolor

Here is the phone number, I am not sure if they do stock locates or not, but you can try: Howell, MI: (517) 552-6453

Originally Posted by thaolor

Here is the phone number, I am not sure if they do stock locates or not, but you can try: Howell, MI: (517) 552-6453
Damn, just called and they don't have any Size 8s (they do take phone orders though). Thanks anyway bro.

Back
Top Bottom