OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

Fellow Kobe V Fans, some SoCal outlet reports (accurate as of 2/19).
San Ysidro:

Draft Days 39.97(big sizes, call)  They are 30% off hash wall, so I got them for $27.97.  Not a huge fan of the color, but now have a pair to just beat up on outdoor courts.

Del Sols $64.97 (scattered)

Inline $79

Ink $79

Grey/Red $79

Viejas Clearance:

Rice Home and Away (B Grade, scattered sizes) $79

USA $79

Ink $79

Draft Day $59
supra does san ysidro do phone orders?
Yes they do.

Placed a phone order today with Viejas outlet for the Draft Days, dude said it should be under $75 shipped.

Thanks to everyone who's updating this thread and the one in Nike Retro with outlet reports- ya'll helped me get my first pair of Kobe Vs
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Need opinions fellas. Ds b-grade away big stages for 280 shipped. Should I jump on it?

That's a little high imo. But if you got it go for it.

Really? Going price seems to be 400 if you can find your size.

IMO, I'd rather go for cheaper b-grades (most have no visible flaws) than pay the going price for the A-grades (400ish). And you're right, that is IF you find it in your size also. I'm sucking it up on missing out of the bs aways and getting the bhm. Not exactly a real replacement, but it'll do.

Originally Posted by supdoode

IMO, I'd rather go for cheaper b-grades (most have no visible flaws) than pay the going price for the A-grades (400ish). And you're right, that is IF you find it in your size also. I'm sucking it up on missing out of the bs aways and getting the bhm. Not exactly a real replacement, but it'll do.

Yea that's my thinking. I'm gonna wear this for sure. I'm not buying to add to my collection. Saving 120 is great, plus there are no flaws, and finding my size has been such a problem. No one seems to be selling big stages.

Anybody have a good website for replacement laces?  I've tried the cheap laces in my comets and miles davis, not quite doing it.  I'd like to have the same flat/cord lace that comes with them if possible.  Thanks in advance.

just picked up the nike red laces from the outlets in vegas yesterday, didn't know whether to use the 90cm, 105cm, or the 120cm for my bruce lee kobes, i looked backed at the pages couldn't find the length some people used, i bought the 120cm (rather it be longer then shorter).  What did you guys use or suggest?

Originally Posted by Petenthend

just picked up the nike red laces from the outlets in vegas yesterday, didn't know whether to use the 90cm, 105cm, or the 120cm for my bruce lee kobes, i looked backed at the pages couldn't find the length some people used, i bought the 120cm (rather it be longer then shorter).  What did you guys use or suggest?

you should go on ndc, they have size chart about the shoe laces.
if i didnt memorize wrong, 120cm is the sz L. And it fits most men's size shoes, the other shorter ones are for kids and women's.

so you definitely go for the 120cm ones, unless you are wearing really small sizes.

Just wore my del sols (first pair of V's) for the first time...I must admit, these are pretty nice to ball in. I'm gonna have to keep going back and forth between my IV's and V's to see which I'll like more now......

whats the going rate for the Lower Merion home V's? im loving these and kinda want them since the VI's arent all that great.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

Originally Posted by Petenthend

you should go on ndc, they have size chart about the shoe laces.
if i didnt memorize wrong, 120cm is the sz L. And it fits most men's size shoes, the other shorter ones are for kids and women's.

so you definitely go for the 120cm ones, unless you are wearing really small sizes.

120cm = 47.24 inches....I wear a size 11 and I can barely tie them lacing them all the way to the top...

Thanks bro! I think i might have cried just a little when I saw these today... can't believe I actually ended up with a pair!!! Now, I can really say, I'm done with the Vs... now, for that collection pic!

Originally Posted by haza12d

Thanks bro! I think i might have cried just a little when I saw these today... can't believe I actually ended up with a pair!!! Now, I can really say, I'm done with the Vs... now, for that collection pic!
Damn man, very nice pick up on those. How did you manage that?

Back
Top Bottom