OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

^sorry to say it... but it really is too much going on with tht shoes... the 5 rings, even though i love them Kobe Vs.
if i see someone wear it on the street, i probably look at it and give the shoes a disgust look... cuz tht thing just too fancy for my taste

Originally Posted by hakbottom

5 rings are one of the most underrated V's. I remember all the hate when the pics got released. Impossible not to break necks when wearing those and not in the "@%* is that guy wearing" type of way.

They surely are. I remember a lot of people disliking them when pics first surfaced but as time went on a lot of people changed the their minds and actually ended up getting them.

I love my 5 rings, probably my favorite V right now... I got mine for a decent price despite passing on them at first.

Nice pics of the lees waverder. Might be inspiring enough to un-DS mine soon.

I haven't unds'ed my V rings yet, but dayum....
I'm stuck between saving them for a long time rainy day (in case Kobe doesn't add another O'Brien)....
or just busting them out so they actually get used....
I only have 3 kobes that I have refused, to date, to play in.....V rings is one of those...
decisions! decisions!

What are the other 2 dfabix? Only ones I haven't worn are the Aston Martin, BS Away, China, UWR & Inks... Just haven't gotten around the last 3 and the first 2, I'm waiting on that special day...

HELP!!! Can someone tell me what Kobe Vs these are by the style codes? I can't match to them at all. Just received these numbers from a outlet in Ga.

386429 103
386429 002
386429 500

Originally Posted by blacklion23

HELP!!! Can someone tell me what Kobe Vs these are by the style codes? I can't match to them at all. Just received these numbers from a outlet in Ga.

386429 103
386429 002
386429 500
Usa
Del sol
???

Nice pickup on the V rings. I had a pair but ended up selling mine cuz I just couldn't see myself wearing them personally. That said, I think they're still a beautiful shoe, just not my personal style.

hey socal NT fam - went to the nike outlet at ontario mills and this is what they have in stock (all FSR):

1. UWR's! for $89.99
2. DD's for $64.97
3. USA's for $99.99
4. INK's for $99.99
5. TB's (BLK/WHITE) for $99.99
6. TB's (RED) for $99.99
7. Kobe Doin Work Shorts (gray and purple ones) for $24.99

also, the Shiek's there has the following:

1. POP's for $69.99
2. Del Sol's for.. I forgot lol.. i think $99.99

hope this may help some of you! especially if you're looking for a pair of UWR's.. i would've picked them up myself if i didn't already have those.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I haven't unds'ed my V rings yet, but dayum....
I'm stuck between saving them for a long time rainy day (in case Kobe doesn't add another O'Brien)....
or just busting them out so they actually get used....
I only have 3 kobes that I have refused, to date, to play in.....V rings is one of those...
decisions! decisions!
thats why I had to buy another pair so I could keep one DS

Nice pics waverder (as usual) almost made me not want to post mine, but im stoked that I finally have a pair of these...

Nice Pics of the 5 Rings Wave... Stay killin' with the shots pare...

Dope pickup of the BS Aways... I wanna double up so bad on those, but these VIs are making it hard to catch up on older Kobes...

just cop a pair of USC on ebay for $140 shipped, completed my collection!
is it a good price?

but anyways, yeahhh~~ finally!!

Are those Big Stages B-grade? Looks like it has one of those stamps on the box. Wonder which outlets got them.
nerd.gif

Just copped the del sols from the nike outlet for $55. Great deal and I always wanted em just not for retail since I had zk4 del sol.

Back
Top Bottom