OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

how do you change the avatar pic here? i went to my account and i uploaded a pic and picked it as my avatar and saved it but the default avatar still shows up as my avy. help, thanks.

barrea's id's are
pimp.gif

I love the chaos. They are great quality, clean, and unique. But my fav cw is now (sorry DK) the BL's. Really started to appreciate them more and I'm so glad I didn't sell them like I intended.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by good4u50

Originally Posted by KG21

I wish Inks came out with the clear sole.
didn't get to see Inks in person, but isn't Ink's sole a clear sole in purple ?
Yes, but I think overseas got either a grey sole or icey sole... Can't remember which
The first samples had a clear sole. Then they changed it to grey when they released overseas. Then they switched it to translucent purple when they released in the US.

Not my pic...

I can't tell if the pic showed up so here is a link: http://tinyurl.com/3u38ns3

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

didn't get to see Inks in person, but isn't Ink's sole a clear sole in purple ?
Yes, but I think overseas got either a grey sole or icey sole... Can't remember which
gray sole. IMO, purple clear sole is better than gray sole.
For once, US gets a better release
smile.gif
I agree. I was feeling the clear sole when pics first surfaced, but the purple translucent was a nice touch and it won't yellow

^ I still need those. I'm waiting for them to go down in price at the outlets. Once they drop below $100=copped

Originally Posted by trunkz550

I love the chaos. They are great quality, clean, and unique. But my fav cw is now (sorry DK) the BL's. Really started to appreciate them more and I'm so glad I didn't sell them like I intended.

Bruce lee were always my favorite v. From the moment I seen pics. They are just too beautiful.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Bruce lee were always my favorite v. From the moment I seen pics. They are just too beautiful.
Man I feel you. The del sol is sick but what really makes them pop for me is the touches of red. If you throw in some kinda red laces in there they are
pimp.gif
. I put black laces in mine with red lining. I be looking down when I walk like I'm sad but I'm really starring at my shoes like an idiot, lol.
laugh.gif

Man I feel you. The del sol is sick but what really makes them pop for me is the touches of red. If you throw in some kinda red laces in there they are
pimp.gif
. I put black laces in mine with red lining. I be looking down when I walk like I'm sad but I'm really starring at my shoes like an idiot, lol.
laugh.gif
are you talking about the Mr. Lacy's black and red like these?
9jpv9u.jpg

I'm getting weird stains on my aces.
2dkeqz7.jpg

Yellowing on my Dk's and all stars
frown.gif

15forpg.jpg

14v2q77.jpg

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
are you talking about the Mr. Lacy's black and red like these?
9jpv9u.jpg
Yes sir but I got my laces for finishline tho. Both look the same tho imo. Clean BL's tho.

Lot of love for the BLs in here lol. They're my favorite too, although I kinda prefer the OG del sol laces in them so the red accents pop a little more, but they're dope with any laces. The only V I doubled up on.

Nice DK's, BL's, Away Aces, and ASG's back there. I don't mind the yellowing on the soles of the DK's cause it's mostly just around the red square. It's good to see this thread still on the first page with the ZK IV thread. I was going to do a group pic of my V's for my 100th post, but f*** it, too many boxes to sort through right now. I'll probably do it tomorrow when I have more time.

I love my Bruce Lees so much, Glad I tripled up on them like the Chaos... I came back from deployment last year in April 2010, these came out in February if I remember correctly... I thought I was never going to get a pair, but after so many months of waiting for a size 13, I finally copped in August... 13's are so hard to come by... so I copped the next 2 to pop out... Bruce Lees are the Grinches of the V's to me... Eye-poppin' neck breakers & clean at the same time... Both my favorite pairs...

Old pic when I was on vacation back home in Sunny Daygo...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

I love my Bruce Lees so much, Glad I tripled up on them like the Chaos... I came back from deployment last year in April 2010, these came out in February if I remember correctly... I thought I was never going to get a pair, but after so many months of waiting for a size 13, I finally copped in August... 13's are so hard to come by... so I copped the next 2 to pop out... Bruce Lees are the Grinches of the V's to me... Eye-poppin' neck breakers & clean at the same time... Both my favorite pairs...

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn i don't have 1 pair and you have 3!? congrats none the less

just don't post a pic of them all together lol

^^ Haha... It's my favorite pair, naw mean? Thanks!

Don't worry, I never was a fan of seeing multiple pairs of the same colorway in one pic... I'll never take those type of shots...

BLx3?!?! Damn that's how your supposed to roll. major props and clean pic, looks pretty good with red laces

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 NICE BL-V's!!!!

^Nice Rod! You right bro if your an 11.5-13 good luck finding any limited cw's of the 4's or 5's. Glad you and I both took advantage. I wanted to double up on the BL's but could never find a sz 11.5-12. Glad I got 1 pair tho, thanks to another NT member.

Yes Bruce Lee's are neck snappers for real... True definition of INSTANT CLASSIC.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice kicks MJROD.

Back
Top Bottom