OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

My Favorite V's
5301235849_066b482444_z.jpg

Bruce Lees are so beautiful, never even had a chance at them living in MN. My friend went to China and could've scopped me up a pair but biggest sizes they had were like 9-9.5.

My DKs are browning (not yellowing) around the area where the clear sole meets the grey sole.

^^^ i have seen pics of that browning part where the sole meets....mine haven't done that yet.

BLs are my #1 CW...even better than Finals BS aways...

BL's might be my favorite KB to date.....
CD's were great, but something about those BL's were terrorizing the courts and the hearts of those who want them....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

^^^ i have seen pics of that browning part where the sole meets....mine haven't done that yet.

BLs are my #1 CW...even better than Finals BS aways...
mine have started to brown
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

vnlcgx.jpg

4k8mj7.jpg

2dv0j9.jpg

Originally Posted by trunkz550

^Nice Rod! You right bro if your an 11.5-13 good luck finding any limited cw's of the 4's or 5's. Glad you and I both took advantage. I wanted to double up on the BL's but could never find a sz 11.5-12. Glad I got 1 pair tho, thanks to another NT member.
Im glad I got all the HOH releases in the V's because im having all kinds of trouble finding any IV's in a 11.5 or 12. Im slowly getting more IV's tho

I think the browning on the DKs is more about the type of glue they used than anything else. Seems like they used that same glue from the '05 Flint XIIIs that brown over time.

Mine have the same thing, but oh well.....It's a classic colorway.

@Wayne141, who is that on your avatar?

Just in time for the summer Decepticon0.

I get that browning on the DK too. Since its on a small portion of the outsoles I'm not gonna trip.

I personally didn't like either of the Ace Vs that came out for some reason. I loved both of the IVs, especially the Home Bulldogs, but the Vs didn't do much for me. Nice, but not must haves.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by LA KB24

the Ace look real nice
pimp.gif
how much you pay?

theres a seller on ebay that has em for 109 shipped....
and if you have 10% off coupon from ebay, you'll save more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah, eastbay. *@$ ?
btw, don't give us the one-day-only-20%-off. it's an insult.
you need to step up your game !!

Congrats on the Ace homes, picked um up 2 weeks ago from same GREAT seller.

Question, I have home and away Ace V's, did Nike put out any shirts in that maroon/silver color? Or does anyone who has the Ace's got any suggestions? THANKS

Back
Top Bottom