OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Actually, not a whole lot of kobe v's out there. As soon as someone post an outlet thread, everyone calls immediately. I got some del sols on ebay for 70. Dude had them listed at 90 shipped, just lowballed him and he accepted.

few months ago my buddy got del sol v's for like 45 at the local outlet. they were against the wall. not a ton of sizes either, mostly 10s and 11s. im sure they are gone now though.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

just want to share with you guys...both are sample version. The Unreleased China's are 100X better than the released ones
sorry for the bad pics
this guy showing off the da vincis and venoms... 2 venoms????
frown.gif

anyway, orange TB on the bay.. 200613190016

EDIT: he's got other sizes too... almost FSR

>> anyway, orange TB on the bay.. 200613190016

EDIT: he's got other sizes too... almost FSR <<

daaaaaaaaaaamn i been lookin all over for the orange ones, hes only got 8.5 and 9.5 left though. thanks for postin that kobeoverbron, SO CLOSE !

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

>> anyway, orange TB on the bay.. 200613190016

EDIT: he's got other sizes too... almost FSR <<

daaaaaaaaaaamn i been lookin all over for the orange ones, hes only got 8.5 and 9.5 left though. thanks for postin that kobeoverbron, SO CLOSE !
i got the 11.5.  They were just up for a few seconds and i couldn't believe my eyes...$79 plus 10 shipping...done

not near a fsr though...only 6.5, 8, i think a 9, and 11.5

i was going to post last night that the orange/white's were up FSR. not even a day later they're almost sold out..

maluah- thanks for the info. i was waiting for a pair to end off ebay but looks like it might be cheaper going your route

Originally Posted by maluah

^^ You better not grabbing my size 
laugh.gif
.....nah....not a big deal if I don't win.
For those who want another TB, choicekicksnortwest has the midnight navy and white red for $80 plus use code "spring10" for additional 10% off. Shipping is only $5 each. You'll end up with $77 shipped......They super legit. Ordered from them before.

Kobe V TB White/Red @ ChoiceKicksNorthWest

Kobe V TB Midnight Navy @ ChoiceKicksNorthWest
wow thanks for the info, does TB mean team basketball, sorry? 

Finally f'n got them!!!!!
happy.gif
 These and the bruce lees are among my favorite sneakers of all time.

291otwy.jpg

Pic i promised to blacklion. Thank you for the laces  
pimp.gif

jjxtt1.jpg

Hey fellas, just wanna give u guys a heads up. Alot of Kobe V's on the Hash walls are 20% off this weekend. Go on nike.com customer svc to chat and stock locate ur sizes. The only issue is not 20% off on phone orders. Or that's what one guy said.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I'd get all tbe tb if they were available at like 60 shipped each, but only ones I truly want are tbe white/black. Looks like I'm paying 110. All good.
u can't get them cheaper than 110 off eastbay?  wait for a coupon code, or a giftcard, use discover card, or fatwallet cash back.. etc?

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I'd get all tbe tb if they were available at like 60 shipped each, but only ones I truly want are tbe white/black. Looks like I'm paying 110. All good.
u can't get them cheaper than 110 off eastbay?  wait for a coupon code, or a giftcard, use discover card, or fatwallet cash back.. etc?

110 fr the white/blacks. There no where to be found for cheaper. I don't really want the others unless they could be had for like 50.

Regret passing on the Home Aces when they were at the Block of Orange Nike Outlet smh.....Anywhere to get them for cheap still? I'm guessing no.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom