OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

COngrats UrN0tLike! FInally got your size eh?

I wore mine's for the first time today... love them...

Check the WDYWT thread... Don't wanna post the pic here...

Nice pic maluah! Yes, Kobes in General are addicting!

Originally Posted by CFC24

If anyone still needs the USC's or Rices... ShooZoo has almost a full-size run at $99.99
Shoezoo.Com NOT Shoozoo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 LEGIT???
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

If anyone still needs the USC's or Rices... ShooZoo has almost a full-size run at $99.99

grin.gif
 LEGIT???
grin.gif

Ur that Jordan/Kobe dude on ISS right? The one with all the OD of EMOTICONS? haha #justasking

Shoezoo.Com NOT Shoozoo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 LEGIT???
grin.gif
shoezoo super legit. Bought few items from them before. Too bad I'm in Cali. They charge tax
grin.gif
, but shipping is free

Just heads up.....Discover Mills clearance store has additional 20% off for their shoes....just phone ordered inline and another vdays.....

Anyone in the DMV area, Potomac Mills Mall Nike outlet has Kobe V Ink, Pop, and Away.

Scattered in the racks area a few other colorways. I saw a pair of Del Sols, and got some Inlines for 60.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wizdomlakers

My humble Kobe 5 collection. Wish I had Bruce Lee's instead of Home Big Stages, all size 8.5
This is pretty much my collection now, except replace the Laker Aways with the Bruce Lees. Had more, but these are pretty much my essentials.

Shoezoo.Com NOT Shoozoo
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
 LEGIT???
grin.gif
Dumb iPhone. Yes, very. I've ordered from there before.

Those Big Stages must be those size 12's I saw on ebay. The guy was selling both together. I'm glad I got my pairs when they were released but I woukd like to double up on them but the prices are crazy and you cant't find many in that size.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Those Big Stages must be those size 12's I saw on ebay. The guy was selling both together. I'm glad I got my pairs when they were released but I woukd like to double up on them but the prices are crazy and you cant't find many in that size.
My Big Stages are a size 9.  Actually picked up the homes last year and came across the aways recently.....
Just glad to have them both....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

>> anyway, orange TB on the bay.. 200613190016

EDIT: he's got other sizes too... almost FSR <<

daaaaaaaaaaamn i been lookin all over for the orange ones, hes only got 8.5 and 9.5 left though. thanks for postin that kobeoverbron, SO CLOSE !
i got the 11.5.  They were just up for a few seconds and i couldn't believe my eyes...$79 plus 10 shipping...done

not near a fsr though...only 6.5, 8, i think a 9, and 11.5

they actually had a 10, 10.5, 12, 11, etc. but as individual auctions and they went for around 70-80 each. missed out on my size 10! tsssssssssss...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom