OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

just traded some all stars the other day for bruce lees. pretty happy bout that.

now i just needa get the chaos's to complete the MUST HAVES.

Originally Posted by knuckles2k5

finally got'em 
happy.gif

Damn dude.  I bought 2 pair of Kobe V 'Rice' HOH Vs Size 10.5s from my Rugged Warehouse (unbelievable) for $49.99/a pair.  My man didn't want them, so I returned them....  Shouldve researched this thread to see if you'd been interested... 

wore my kobe vs to ball yesterday, must say i wasnt expecting this shoe to be that good

felt sooo much stability in my feet and somewhat of a hop, i will be buying more of these....they are just way to good

btw, the top of my toe..the 3rd one...scrapes the top of the shoe...anyway i can stop this? i think its my feet tho, they are like sticking up

Originally Posted by imthefranchise

Originally Posted by prestigetgs

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

wore my kobe vs to ball yesterday, must say i wasnt expecting this shoe to be that good

Why lol?  It is arguably the best performance bball shoe ever
kobe IV and VI > V on the court IMO

yup.

my beef with the V's is the traction and very little breathability.

i retired my IV's... lunar is gone on them. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

yup.

really?  i personally think they breath fine.

I agree with Alex... It doesn't breath well outside of the tongue... They took care of it with the 3 layer base (mesh) on the VIs...

on the court V>IV>>>>> VI imo....I still wear my Vs exclusively when I play in leagues...pickup I play in IV and Vs..

off the court IV >>>>> the rest...

jmizzo- i agree to that off the court IV > _____

i'm going to go back to my V's to play in. the VI's are nice and all but i already ran down my grinch and asg pairs
ohwell.gif

uhhhh NEVER

V's are the best basketball shoes ever made IMO perfect shoes for a REAL baller.

Just balled in my V's for the first time last week (first time wearing them or any other Kobe ever), and so far, disappointed.
I have not made up my mind yet, as I guess I may still have some breaking in to do, but I felt the cushioining was sub par and they felt a bit stiff.

To date, the best shoes that I have balled in are the Jordan XIX (my current favorite), Jordan 2011 , and Jordan XX2.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

yup.

really?  i personally think they breath fine.
V - feet sweat so much my foot starts sliding in the shoe and i get jammed toes 
frown.gif

VI - feet don't sweat as much and my foot doesn't slide at all.

both the same size and always wear the same type of socks.

i do like how the V's look over the VI's tho... i kinda wish they performed better than the VI's. 

balling in the iv's were the best for me, followed by the v's! vi's so far have been a disappointment!

anyone else find it weird trying to play in high/mid cut shoes after playing in kobe's??

^ ya i can't play in high tops anymore.

and can someone post a pic of their V soles after wearing them indoor only for months (multiple times per week)?

^ ya i can't play in high tops anymore.

and can someone post a pic of their V soles after wearing them indoor only for months (multiple times per week)?

Here you go. These are my inks that I've been hooping in indoors since early december. I clean them after every few wears though.

Back
Top Bottom