OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Just went to the Nike Outlet @ Great Mall in Milpitas, nothing new
mad.gif

Still got the Blackout V's for $79 on the shelves, and they have a few Kobe V's against the wall in the back.  The have a red/white/blue colorway (NOT the United We Stand colorway) in size 13 and 14, and those are only $54.99!  I personally wear a size 11.5 but just sharing for anybody looking to pick some up for themselves or to flip online haha

Originally Posted by kobebestever

man i regret not getting the chaos 6s

Getting the Chaos VIs made me regret I didnt buy the Vs 
ohwell.gif

And nice kick collection in your profile pic!
pimp.gif

Anyone seem UWR at any outlets?? I've decided I want them instead of the USA. Looking at both, I like the UWR more and have no need for both.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Anyone seem UWR at any outlets?? I've decided I want them instead of the USA. Looking at both, I like the UWR more and have no need for both.

a few months back, nike outlet store in ontario, ca. had them for $90. try calling them first. kobe Vs are getting harder and harder to get by the minute.

That's ontario mills right giel? I called and they only have homes left. Charging 100. Thanks though. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

That's ontario mills right giel? I called and they only have homes left. Charging 100. Thanks though. Appreciate it.

yeah ontario mills and it was an FSR. i was lucky to get my 11.5

Seen a pair for 105 shipped, but I'd like to find for cheaper. Also wanna unload my USA's before I buy them too.

I'm still wearing the Vs a lot more than the VI. If there are more colorways coming out I would get them over the VI. I guess we'll wait for the retros.

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by SJPitbull

Super weak you cant ID V's anymore
tired.gif

The VII's must be dropping soon
Damn, I was planning on ordering a final pair before they took them down 
grin.gif

Same here, I ended up copping some Chaos VI's for $100 VNDS instead of getting ID V's. DAMN! Damned if I did, Damned if I didn't 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigwhitetree

You guys think $150 is too much for the Five Rings?
No...that's not much more than retail + tax + shipping. If you want them I'd jump on that if I were you.

Dammit,didn't realize they took down the id option for the V. Had a few in my locker I was about to get,procrastinated too long i guess..ah well.

There legit. Thats the sample version. I posted the link for that auction like 5 months ago. Suprised no1 bought them. People prob think there fake.

Back
Top Bottom