OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Noticed these by the Lakers bench the other night... White pair has purple and gold.

@MMoreno1015  good eye... 

I'm sort of stuck right now between deciding if I should grab 1-2 more original pairs if I can get a good price vs. when retros come around

This shoe isn't old enough to the point where I think they'd fall apart immediately, but if retros are close enough, it'd be better to have something new (I'm speaking almost exclusively to play in)

Has anyone in here hooped in the Prelude V?  Curious if there were any major differences between that and the original pairs

My Adidas KB8 inspired Kobe 5 ID's. Still one of the best hoop shoes I've ever played in. Stocked up on them for that reason. 

Along with a pic of my other 5's. Missing the Inlines in this pic, got them a few months after this was taken.

Last edited:
@Fabfive  man I love that iD...  really wish I was on the Vs when they were available on iD.  The black upper/white midsole/outsole look is one of my faves

Just got "The Final" socks in from Stance. Would have preferred them in a M instead of an L because they're way too big for my feet. The socks are still [emoji]128293[/emoji] though!

Last edited:
One of my biggest regrets in life was not to cop the home version of the Vs when I won the raffle at The Vault. I'm trying to find a DS pair now to complete the set :nerd:

I was going through some of my pictures and found this one of my finals set.

@Fabfive  man I love that iD...  really wish I was on the Vs when they were available on iD.  The black upper/white midsole/outsole look is one of my faves
Thanks man! The 5's are one of my favorite hoop shoes so I had to get my own ID version. Some of the ID's I've seen here are amazing though. 

Just picked these up... Vs had the best colorways IMO.....
One of the best shoes if not the best....

You got multiples of Duke right? Hook me up with pair! lol

Hands down the best colorways and thousands of combination can be made on iD. Still :smh: at myself for being frugal on spending extra $ on iDs. Took the plunge on the VII iDs lol.

Will make a few pairs day one when they come back on iD.

Back
Top Bottom