OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by s dubl

Some people take the internet too serious....

Why does the PI get so much Kobe love? Does he have some association with PI? Funny to see the USAs drop over there before over here...

The cookie shirt is wack too...thanks for posting pics.

he used to be sponsored by Nutella, before thee Incident

Originally Posted by button999

^ I'm too fat to be wearing a picture of cookies on my shirt, I'll wait and see what else gets released.
how sad bro....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the Black Mamba 5 Rings shirt, no phone orders. MD's for $100 plus shipping? that's a good deal, thanks for the info
Anyone who cops from there let us know how the tee fits...  I hope it doesnt fit like the Cali's Finest tee.

That Cali's Finest tee fits perfect.  I wish every Kobe shirt fit like that.
Way too long. A M has like the length of a XL.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

sample USAs > released USAs.
that red heel breaks the flow of the shoe. the navy heel is much better imo.
Agreed, I didn't mind the blue laces with white speckles either. Well if the Philippines already has them, they must be on the way. Gonna have to put the MD's and USA's on hold till after the Finals cw's though.

I need help from people that live or have been in florida.. I'm going there in 2 weeks. any outlets or cheap places to get some Kobe V?   which malls are the best?

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by abstractability

Ugh, why are those versions of the USAs releasing. Pass for me.

And seriously, how does wack Philippines get the USAs before we get em?!?!
how are you so ignorant that you can so easily insult an entire country?  you should take a pass on life.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you must not read much... look just above your post,
smh.gif

I'll to post pics later, but scooped up a pair of the Miles Davis today, was underwhelmed at first, still copped anyways
laugh.gif
. Thought I'd lace them up with an extra pair of the Nike "Red" laces and mygoodness they look amazing.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I'll to post pics later, but scooped up a pair of the Miles Davis today, was underwhelmed at first, still copped anyways
laugh.gif
. Thought I'd lace them up with an extra pair of the Nike "Red" laces and mygoodness they look amazing.
Red laces on the Miles's?!?!?!
eek.gif
Must see, even though I feel like it will clash way too hard.

I need help from people that live or have been in florida.. I'm going there in 2 weeks. any outlets or cheap places to get some Kobe V?   which malls are the best?

Here's a pic of what Kobe was wearing at the parade. Credit goes to Jordan R from the other forum.
Possible Finals MVP or 5 Rings cw?

Seriously how are all these Pinoys getting mad at Abstract for a joke? It would be like NWT getting mad at me for crackin a Mexican joke. If you cant laugh at yourself first then you have no sense of humor...kids these days.

Love the update to the "Only Kings have Rings" shirt. the 5th ring on the wrapped finger is classic. Nike should have done similar with the puppet hand update.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

NTLA just got the Black Mamba 5 Rings shirt, no phone orders. MD's for $100 plus shipping? that's a good deal, thanks for the info
Anyone who cops from there let us know how the tee fits...  I hope it doesnt fit like the Cali's Finest tee.

seriously...the cali's finest one fit funny...med was too big for me and small was a tad too small....im usually a medium but the loose fit or whatever fit of that shirt made me pass.

Is there a place where I can look at ALL of Kobe Championship 2010 T-shirts released??

Also, how do the Black Mama T-shirts fit??  Like all other Nike shirts, a size bigger???

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Seriously how are all these Pinoys getting mad at Abstract for a joke? It would be like NWT getting mad at me for crackin a Mexican joke. If you cant laugh at yourself first then you have no sense of humor...kids these days.

Love the update to the "Only Kings have Rings" shirt. the 5th ring on the wrapped finger is classic. Nike should have done similar with the puppet hand update.
word.

pointgod24- addiction i tell u!! lol nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom