OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by jdub562

Naw they dont know yet.. They will by the wedding rehearsal

Congrats! I just got married last Friday.

Congrats jdub562!! How did the wedding day turn out?
It was perfect. Just us two in Cancun on the beach.  Your groomsmen are some lucky dudes. You gotta post pics. Hope all goes well. Enjoy yourself!

Originally Posted by jdub562

Naw they dont know yet.. They will by the wedding rehearsal

Congrats! I just got married last Friday.

Congrats jdub562!! How did the wedding day turn out?
It was perfect. Just us two in Cancun on the beach.  Your groomsmen are some lucky dudes. You gotta post pics. Hope all goes well. Enjoy yourself!

Wasnt feeling the gradient option and I'm not feeling the camo option. Solid color scales only do it for me.

Wasnt feeling the gradient option and I'm not feeling the camo option. Solid color scales only do it for me.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

here are my contributions......had to use iphone though....
mailub.jpg

photojdf.jpg

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I like how these turned out.
smokin.gif

Is that just white upper and white tongue? Or did you paint the scales grey?
I'm on the fence on some IDs I'm working on and I need to know. THANKS

Originally Posted by 4fitness

here are my contributions......had to use iphone though....
mailub.jpg

photojdf.jpg

C O O K # 45
get fit.

I like how these turned out.
smokin.gif

Is that just white upper and white tongue? Or did you paint the scales grey?
I'm on the fence on some IDs I'm working on and I need to know. THANKS

that's the problem w/ "white" upper on the iD's. the base is white, but the scales are grey so you can never have a true white upper.

that's the problem w/ "white" upper on the iD's. the base is white, but the scales are grey so you can never have a true white upper.

i wore my camos yesterday...got a lot of love. my only beef is the glossy scales. i've been lookin at the camos that released (and blue that will release) and they look matted...sucks!!!

i wore my camos yesterday...got a lot of love. my only beef is the glossy scales. i've been lookin at the camos that released (and blue that will release) and they look matted...sucks!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

that's not the only problem. the white base stains and i haven't figured out a way to clean it...
if anyone knows, please share. 

photomay30104123pm.jpg

that's not the only problem. the white base stains and i haven't figured out a way to clean it...
if anyone knows, please share. 

photomay30104123pm.jpg

i did a few times. but i think they stained from people stepping on them?

i never thought of that though, i'll give it a shot sometime.

i did a few times. but i think they stained from people stepping on them?

i never thought of that though, i'll give it a shot sometime.

Which is why I didn't do my traditional all white with the icy sole. It wouldn't look how I would've wanted them to look. Hopefully next year I can get back to it.

Which is why I didn't do my traditional all white with the icy sole. It wouldn't look how I would've wanted them to look. Hopefully next year I can get back to it.

Back
Top Bottom