OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Pair #2 comes in tomorrow....from some of these pics I already think I might be returning em. Not sure if silver heel cup is going to look good with my design?

If I bought em at an I'd studio, can I return em there too?

Pair #2 comes in tomorrow....from some of these pics I already think I might be returning em. Not sure if silver heel cup is going to look good with my design?

If I bought em at an I'd studio, can I return em there too?

Originally Posted by al3x89

you can put letters.. i put letters and so did many people.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

i wish they would give an explanation.
So they are telling me my initials CI are a trademark they are not allowed to use. I asked what trademark is and they didn't know.

but i'm not sure, that really sucks. go on nike chat tomorrow when they're open and ask.

So they are telling me my initials CI are a trademark they are not allowed to use. I asked what trademark is and they didn't know.

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

laugh.gif
 dumbest thing i've ever heard. that really sucks man. how can 2 letters be a trade mark? 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
 dumbest thing i've ever heard. that really sucks man. how can 2 letters be a trade mark? 
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

it wouldn't let me use "LA"...and I kept getting an error when I was trying to put "SPACEJAM" under the tongue's too.

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

it wouldn't let me use "LA"...and I kept getting an error when I was trying to put "SPACEJAM" under the tongue's too.

Originally Posted by deadpresidents3

i designed those space jam lookin ones too. i called em orlando magics but to each his own. might have to cop em

yeah...it's a real simple and clean look...I might have to cop too.

Originally Posted by deadpresidents3

i designed those space jam lookin ones too. i called em orlando magics but to each his own. might have to cop em

yeah...it's a real simple and clean look...I might have to cop too.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I used Nike Air on the tongues on one of my pairs with no problem....

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I used Nike Air on the tongues on one of my pairs with no problem....

Back
Top Bottom