OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

gentry...may i have your permission to go ahead and bite your gucci id's? damn those go hard...best IDs ive seen

gentry...may i have your permission to go ahead and bite your gucci id's? damn those go hard...best IDs ive seen

^^^Go ahead man. I don't mind at all. Thanks NT for all the positive feed back on them gucci's. Appreciate it.

^^^Go ahead man. I don't mind at all. Thanks NT for all the positive feed back on them gucci's. Appreciate it.

that white.red/black pair on last page is too clean. how does the white paint on the rear midsole look compare to the white outsole? same color of white?

that white.red/black pair on last page is too clean. how does the white paint on the rear midsole look compare to the white outsole? same color of white?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeah same color. Midsole blends real well with the sole.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeah same color. Midsole blends real well with the sole.

Clean iD's all.

In my opinion I would have sent those "Gucci" iD's back before those Inlines. Those Guccis arent doing it for me at all.

Your Black and Reds are the nicest I have seen tho

Clean iD's all.

In my opinion I would have sent those "Gucci" iD's back before those Inlines. Those Guccis arent doing it for me at all.

Your Black and Reds are the nicest I have seen tho

Black Mamba snake inspired

black_mamba.jpg

121ag6x.jpg

2m7d6yu.jpg

w2o8ef.jpg

Thought I would share some pics of my iD's just arrived at work in Australia.  Sorry about the poor quality, stupid BB.

Will get some better pics on if anyone wants, was excited with my first pair lol.  I am really impressed with them.

Thought I would share some pics of my iD's just arrived at work in Australia.  Sorry about the poor quality, stupid BB.

Will get some better pics on if anyone wants, was excited with my first pair lol.  I am really impressed with them.

Back
Top Bottom