* Offiical NBA Off-Season Thread: I'll give one of my damn kidney's for these Melo rumors to stop *

I don't understand why Beasley is still under as a PF. I think he can play the SF spot just be in the post like melo, but needs to keep his head straight.
I think the Net's do have something with David Lee if they take favors then Lee is going back to NY.
I know this might sound strange to JPZx, why not send Beasley to Mn. Him and Turner(maybe) or Wes Johnson wouldn't be bad. I just feel like wee need to get improve on our wings drastically.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I know this might sound strange to JPZx, why not send Beasley to Mn. Him and Turner(maybe) or Wes Johnson wouldn't be bad. I just feel like wee need to get improve on our wings drastically.
From a few weeks ago...
ESPN.com's blogger/columnist Chris Sheridan says that Beasley will be traded to clear Cap space and that both the Wolves and Nets are 2 likely destinations. Here's what he says a Wolves/Heat trade will look like....

"Miami offers Beasley, Daequan Cook, James Jones, $3 million and a future No. 1 to Minnesota for basically nothing. The Heat thereby clear all their contracts and get their payroll down to zero (besides Wade), and the Wolves get the No. 2 pick of the '08 draft and a future No. 1."

However, while I would welcome this going down (since no FA is coming here anyway and we might as well use our cap space for something, either Beasley or Brand), I know that Beasley isn't a fan of Minneapolis. On that show "Hey Rookie Welcome to the NBA" he said he doesn't like cold weather places or some %%%@ and that he hopes he never has to play in a cold weather place. Like I said though, I would welcome it.

I doubt that's a real deal that was thrown out there.

Doesn't all NBA teams have a Dooling type player? Low salary/bum. If Beasley could be had for that little, he'd be traded by now.

Keyon Dooling's contract is not that small actually. Dude's making 4 mil just next year.

For his production it isn't that small I mean.

This is the most Keyon Dooling has been discussed anywhere, at any time in the history of ever.

keyon has a $500,000 buyout

Thats why Riley wants him

Its how Rod structured the contract for this off-season when they got him two years ago.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Its how Rod structured the contract for this off-season when they got him two years ago.

BINGO

Riley needs to stop wasting time. He needs to call up Colangelo, offer Beasley for Bosh and call it a day. Then the Raptors need to start preparing for the 2011 draft.

And 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 drafts.

Originally Posted by h3at23

BINGO

That's why Memphis needs to trade Carroll, Haddadi and Arthur for Delonte West's non guarenteed deal, then flip West for Beasley.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 am EDT
[h2]Bulls interviewing Kevin McHale?[/h2]
By Mark J. Miller

The search for the Chicago Bulls' next head coach has taken on some gravity since whoever it is could be part of the lure for soon-to-be free agent LeBron James(notes).

Kevin McHale told reporters on a conference call Tuesday that he expects to be interviewed for the job, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

"We'vehad some just primary discussions and I've talked to both (Bullsgeneral manager) Gar (Forman) and (Bulls executive vice president -basketball operations John) Pax (Paxson) a little bit," McHale said."So, I mean, we'll see where it goes from there."

The 52-year-old former Boston Celtics great led the Minnesota Timberwolves to a [color= rgb(255, 0, 102)]39-55 record in two stints as coach.[/color]

+@% is Pax and Gar doing.

He also ruined this team with horrible draft selections.

BINGO
Wouldn't it have made more sense if it was Beasley + Cook though?

If the Knicks can't get who they want in FA, I would be all for trading for Beasley, even though we still hate Riley to this day

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

BINGO
Wouldn't it have made more sense if it was Beasley + Cook though?

Yes as long as they're willing to take him on. As long as beas is off the team, we'll have enough for 3 max contracts

i dont think the beasley rumor is true since we wouldnt give up beasley for amare... i wouldnt dump beasley this early... i would still give him 1 more year.... i would just rather get rid of cook or jones...

[Comment From gefrostgefrost: ]
How about getting Paul or the other guy (collison) from New Orleans?

Thursday June 3, 2010 10:36 gefrost
Ron Tillery: I seriously believe that the Griz and four other teams such as Miami, Houston, Toronto and Atlanta will look into NO for Paul or Collison. It's early. Trade talks won't get serious until you get closer to the draft

if the new Owner for NO ant cheap then CP3 will play at his deal there. DC also wont go anywhere till they figure out if CP3 is back 100%

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:01 am EDT
[h2]Bulls interviewing Kevin McHale?[/h2]
By Mark J. Miller

The search for the Chicago Bulls' next head coach has taken on some gravity since whoever it is could be part of the lure for soon-to-be free agent LeBron James(notes).

Kevin McHale told reporters on a conference call Tuesday that he expects to be interviewed for the job, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

"We'vehad some just primary discussions and I've talked to both (Bullsgeneral manager) Gar (Forman) and (Bulls executive vice president -basketball operations John) Pax (Paxson) a little bit," McHale said."So, I mean, we'll see where it goes from there."

The 52-year-old former Boston Celtics great led the Minnesota Timberwolves to a [color= rgb(255, 0, 102)]39-55 record in two stints as coach.[/color]
+@% is Pax and Gar doing.

He also ruined this team with horrible draft selections.

Hey as long it's get Mchale of of NBA TV Fan Night is fine with me. They need to bring back Gary Payton.
If Beasley doesn't want to play why not brand he could be an okay back up to Love.
Besides Coach Cal and Phil are there any other coaches out there that might persuade Bron to go back to Cleveland?

i hope dirk opts out and signs with the suns, if the suns have enough cap space.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sources: Randolph part of trade talks[/h1]

By Chris Broussard
ESPN.com
Archive

The Minnesota Timberwolves and Golden State Warriors have had discussions about a trade that would send forward Anthony Randolph to the Timberwolves, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the talks.

3455.jpg

A. Randolph

No trade is imminent, but the Timberwolves have strong interest in acquiring the 20-year-old Randolph. The Warriors, who own the sixth pick in this year's NBA draft, would like to move up to get a higher selection. Minnesota has the fourth pick.

The 6-10 Randolph, who left LSU after one season, played only 33 games last season, averaging 11.6 points and 6.5 rebounds before suffering a season-ending ankle injury.

In December, ESPN.com reported that the Warriors had interest in dealing Randolph and that the team and representatives of Randolph had met to discuss concerns over Randolph's playing time. The team reportedly was unhappy with his maturity.

"If Golden State wants to trade Anthony, we're not opposed to that," his agent, Bill Duffy, said in December. "He hasn't asked for or demanded a trade, but if the Warriors feel it would be beneficial to them to trade him, we wouldn't be opposed to that at all."

Golden State has asked a high price for Randolph in the past. A team source said that continues to be the case.

Minnesota is high on Randolph and has been monitoring his offseason workouts in Dallas, his hometown. Randolph, who weighed 210 pounds last season, has added 20 pounds of muscle, according to two sources.

The discussions between the two clubs took place last week when several teams, including the Warriors, sent representatives to Minnesota to watch 42 potential draft picks work out at the Timberwolves' practice facility.

Link

Awesome... real trade rumor content! Get it done.

He's added 20 lbs. of muscle. He's a PF/big. The speculation of him at SF is off, IMO. He'd be a perfect PF to run with Rubio. I'd love a Love/Randolph/Cousins trio of bigs (deal Jefferson).

Originally Posted by The Wizard

If the Knicks can't get who they want in FA, I would be all for trading for Beasley, even though we still hate Riley to this day

Nah, if we can't get who we want.. We'll keep Lee. not miss out on who we want and help MIA able to sign 3 Max

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Sources: Randolph part of trade talks[/h1]

By Chris Broussard
ESPN.com
Archive

The Minnesota Timberwolves and Golden State Warriors have had discussions about a trade that would send forward Anthony Randolph to the Timberwolves, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the talks.

3455.jpg

A. Randolph

No trade is imminent, but the Timberwolves have strong interest in acquiring the 20-year-old Randolph. The Warriors, who own the sixth pick in this year's NBA draft, would like to move up to get a higher selection. Minnesota has the fourth pick.

The 6-10 Randolph, who left LSU after one season, played only 33 games last season, averaging 11.6 points and 6.5 rebounds before suffering a season-ending ankle injury.

In December, ESPN.com reported that the Warriors had interest in dealing Randolph and that the team and representatives of Randolph had met to discuss concerns over Randolph's playing time. The team reportedly was unhappy with his maturity.

"If Golden State wants to trade Anthony, we're not opposed to that," his agent, Bill Duffy, said in December. "He hasn't asked for or demanded a trade, but if the Warriors feel it would be beneficial to them to trade him, we wouldn't be opposed to that at all."

Golden State has asked a high price for Randolph in the past. A team source said that continues to be the case.

Minnesota is high on Randolph and has been monitoring his offseason workouts in Dallas, his hometown. Randolph, who weighed 210 pounds last season, has added 20 pounds of muscle, according to two sources.

The discussions between the two clubs took place last week when several teams, including the Warriors, sent representatives to Minnesota to watch 42 potential draft picks work out at the Timberwolves' practice facility.

Link

Awesome... real trade rumor content! Get it done.

He's added 20 lbs. of muscle. He's a PF/big. The speculation of him at SF is off, IMO. He'd be a perfect PF to run with Rubio. I'd love a Love/Randolph/Cousins trio of bigs (deal Jefferson).

wont happen unless K.Love + 4 is the deal

Back
Top Bottom