[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nick Young is a minimum... Despite my disdain for him... It's a worthy idea.

Still want Shannon, and LO back...

Blake don't need to be here anymore.
Forgot to add LO,

Nash/farmar
Kobe/Nick Young
Artest/Sasha
Hill/ LO/ R.Kelly
Pau/Kaman/Sacre

I mean thats a not a bad team by any means.

Guys on one year contracts, playing hard every night for a contract in 2014. 

Whats the scouting report on Ryan Kelly?

Is he really dirk lite? 

Whats the scouting report on Ryan Kelly?
Is he really dirk lite? 

Stop leaving Meeks off.. And Sasha will not guard 3s..

And NO not even close.. He's just a tall guy who can shoot.. There's more of a chance of him out of the league in 4 years than being really good

I swear ya'll change lanes fast. Not too long ago, people were all on Blake's d*ck

:lol:

The season long man. He had a nice run late in the season and into the 1st round but with him and Nash both a year older both coming off injury plagued season, u gotta get younger and quicker on the perimeter.

"They knew about my deal overseas and really didn't push it earlier because they didn't think I'd be willing to give up that guaranteed money I had over there," Farmar said in a phone interview with ESPNLosAngeles.com. "I wanted to be back in the NBA, but more importantly, back with the Lakers. This is the only situation I would have taken a minimum deal with."

Left $5mil on the table in Turkey

:pimp:

And NO not even close.. He's just a tall guy who can shoot.. There's more of a chance of him out of the league in 4 years than being really good
Well Realistically this is what we're gonna have, with farmar/blake probably playing the two every now and then, and kobe at the three. Almost positive Metta is gone, he's already talking about wanting to play for the Knicks.

Don't think Sasha is coming back.

Assuming Clips pick up Jamison, Odom will be a laker, so this is what we got. 

So we still have no 3. 

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Nash/farmar/Blake[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Kobe/Meeks[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Hill/ LO/ R.Kelly[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Pau/Kaman/Sacre[/color]

Last edited:

Well Realistically this is what we're gonna have, with farmar/blake probably playing the two every now and then, and kobe at the three. Almost positive Metta is gone, he's already talking about wanting to play for the Knicks.
Don't think Sasha is coming back.
Assuming Clips pick up Jamison, Odom will be a laker, so this is what we got. 
So we still have no 3. 

I think it is as likely that Blake gets amnestied as MWP... Just because of Farmar's signing.. With the tilt in favor of MWP.

I think it is as likely that Blake gets amnestied as MWP... Just because of Farmar's signing.. With the tilt in favor of MWP.
Trust me, that'd make my day if i woke up tomorrow and heard that, I wanna keep metta. 

He's been a warrior for the LA.

they still gotta sign 3 or 4 guys to fill out the roster.

Last edited:
Wait how can we afford LO, Sasha & Nick Young????
Lo is getting the vets minimum regardless.

Sasha wants more but prob will only get the same.

Nick young could prob get the mmle, but you could sell him on playing in dantonis offense with nash. 

he has a good year with us, all of a sudden his market price next year is much higher, thats what you could sell him on. 

but all we have is vets min. 

So pretty much all we can offer them is the Vet min? Oh man, :lol:

But :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: for Farmar being true to his roots. This dude WANTS to be a Laker, and after the DH fiasco, this is GREAT to see!

So pretty much all we can offer them is the Vet min? Oh man,
laugh.gif

But
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for Farmar being true to his roots. This dude WANTS to be a Laker, and after the DH fiasco, this is GREAT to see!
laugh.gif
 is right. 

and agreed. 

Hey remember Marcin Gortat? Spurs are trying to get him. I remember dude nearly dropped 30pt on us a few season back. Imo he would beast with Nash in pick and roll like he did in Phoenix. A big solid guy and have very good hand and lateral speed.

Wth are we doing with Robert Sacre? Dude is pure trash man.

Hey remember Marcin Gortat? Spurs are trying to get him. I remember dude nearly dropped 30pt on us a few season back. Imo he would beast with Nash in pick and roll like he did in Phoenix. A big solid guy and have very good hand and lateral speed.

Wth are we doing with Robert Sacre? Dude is pure trash man.

since nash left, he declined.

however, i dont think we can get him for what we can over

Farmar and his look to kobe then pass to the other guy are back :lol:
:lol: @ Farmar never passing to Kobe. I forgot about that. It would be a 2-on-1 fast break and he defender would be playing that crack head gangsta defense on Farmar while Kobe would be wide *** open and I swear he always either took it to the rim himself or would pull it back out and wait for the rest of the team :lol:

Farmar and his look to kobe then pass to the other guy are back :lol:
:lol: @ Farmar never passing to Kobe. I forgot about that. It would be a 2-on-1 fast break and he defender would be playing that crack head gangsta defense on Farmar while Kobe would be wide *** open and I swear he always either took it to the rim himself or would pull it back out and wait for the rest of the team :lol:

Not sure if serious fambs....

^ I ain't say he never passed to him once in his career. :lol:

All I'm saying is that if you watched the games back then you'd know what we are talking about. It was a running joke and I always thought it was hilarious. It was on about the same level as what Kobe was doing to the rest of the team, but it was like Farmar was trying to give him a taste of his own medicine. :lol:

I know what theyre talkng about with the Farmar refusing to pass to Kobe. :lol:
Of course it wasnt all the time, but i as well remember many times where i threw the remote at the wall because Farmar refused to pass it to an open Kobe on fast breaks.

Dude really didn't wanna give him the ball. :lol:

But welcome back.

We're basically at the point where we're telling the whole world all we have to offer is minimum contracts. WHO WANTS ONE? WHO WANTS TO BE A LAKER SO BADLY THAT HE WILL ONLY TAKE THE MINIMUM? :nerd:

i doubt many people outside of Farmar do :lol: but we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom