[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ This dude :rofl: (Why you edit out the shot?)

Kobe rests, like he should, and Nash gets hurt (which he will because MDA will run him into the ground) this team is winning 1 out of 4 games?

IFFFF he plays, what good is 35-45 wins?

We are not winning... nothing! We may be last in our division come all-star break.

When you sleep at night, do you dream of #12's delicate touch or gentle breath on the back of your neck?

Last edited:
In the past 5 years.. In 1 season the most teams with 20 or less wins were 3. 2 under 20. 1 at 20.

So this Lakers team is 1 of the 3 worst teams in the NBA...

You're a joke cuz. Actually before you formulate your Dwight Howard left reply.. I'll save you.. You want to criticize for being certain he'd stay.. I wasn't the only 1 in this thread, nor was I the only one if you take reporters, analysts, etc.

Last edited:
Another post with questions... another post with no answers.

25 is that better? How about 30? That make you feel as if we aren't as bad as we will be?

I just can't believe a team that Kelly, Sacre, Farmar, Blake, Meeks, Odom, ____ and Hill all getting significant minutes has you thinking that we can win games.

I'm shocked.

Last edited:
I live in reality L2B.

Matter of fact as soon as I posted after this guy I knew he was gonna find a problem with something i wrote.

No silly gif needed.... Deal with it.

:lol:

Last edited:
Im actually excited and happy for CDR! Shouldve never got dismissed. SwaggyP and/or CDR at the 3 with MwP getting 15 or 20 mins off the bench if not amnestied. If not, amnesty blake and sign combo guard to spell nash/kobe and for depth.

Lol....corey maggette on am710 right now..if asked if hed play for lal for the vets min..."definitely"....bleep it..why not.

I think we should amnesty MWP instead of Blake. There's like a 5% chance that we can still trade Blake for someone/something useful ... not so much for Ron.

Yeah, considering Corey Magette is not a good idea at all

Last edited:
we cant sign metta to the minimum? i miss the guy already. and he still has that left hand.

Blakes expiring deal is whats attractive. I hate to say it but farmar makes him redundant amd expendable. The SF position is thee most glaring, gaping hole.

Ya'lls thought on a young guy like Wes Johnson or Austin Daye? Both 25. In a uptempo system they may find a niche as a back up SF.

No need to bring back Ebanks.

I've said it more than a few times in this thread, I think Austin daye could have a earl clark/Shannon Brown type of revival to his career with us. This MDA system fits his style well IMO

Amnesty Metta World Peace, he changes his name back and we sign Ron Artest to the minimum. Loopholes.

Last edited:
Daye needs to gain some weight and build muscle for that to happen.

Im sure he's heard that since he's been in the league tho and yet he has found a spot on squads without ever being sent to the D-League. I think it's moreso his attitude and lack of attention to the small details.

Also I know he's a 7 footer but he's no PF or C, that's when I've seen teams make him look bad. He's moreso a SF or even a SG, he's got great ball handling for his size. In all honesty but other than the limited minutes he saw on the Grizzlies, Detroit liked to play him as if he were a big and that's not at all where he's going to be an effective player.

Amnesty Metta World Peace, he changes his name back and we sign Ron Artest to the minimum. Loopholes.
weebay-shocked-face.gif

If we're serious about tanking, lets sign corey maggette asap..

dude is a black hole.

every damn team he's been on always has a losing record.

Daye needs to gain some weight and build muscle for that to happen.

Im sure he's heard that since he's been in the league tho and yet he has found a spot on squads without ever being sent to the D-League. I think it's moreso his attitude and lack of attention to the small details.

Also I know he's a 7 footer but he's no PF or C, that's when I've seen teams make him look bad. He's moreso a SF or even a SG, he's got great ball handling for his size. In all honesty but other than the limited minutes he saw on the Grizzlies, Detroit liked to play him as if he were a big and that's not at all where he's going to be an effective player.

Agreed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom