OG Airmax 1 QS, back in June...

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

I wish they release the blue pair too
pimp.gif

I wished they released the blue pair instead.

celan and simple.
pimp.gif

from what I've read, its a QS release in Germany in June. all of Europe too? guess these will need to be shipped overseas.

Well bein as tho Overkill is in BERLIN, dont get ur hopes up of a stateside release

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Well bein as tho Overkill is in BERLIN, dont get ur hopes up of a stateside release
Very true and on point with this statement. Might have to hit-up certain members too get these? It all depends of how much of a pocket breakerthese will cost to get from there to here..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Very true and on point with this statement. Might have to hit-up certain members too get these? It all depends of how much of a pocket breaker these will cost to get from there to here..
grin.gif
well based on the other air max quick strikes they have on their site, it looks like about 135 euros before shipping, and that's already $185US dollars at the current exchange rate, and that's already way too much for some air maxes IMO. i love the shoe, but I just can't bring myself to paythat much.

i was gonna throw my HOA pair in the washer. but i guess i could still beat them around with dirt and all those stains on em....

Back
Top Bottom