OG Jordans vs. New Colorways vs. Jordan championship sneakers. which is your Fav?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am asking which is your preferred Jordan Sneaker? Is it the Jordan OG Color ways, is it the Jordan championship sneakers(6,7,8,1,12,13,and last shot), the new colorways or is it what you just like?

I am asking this to prove to my friend that there are fans of just these certain types of Jordan sneakers. now there is also those that just buy Jordans to just buy them. but what is the reasoning behind your jordan sneakers. i know i prefer certain ones like the 4,6,8,11,12,13 in a good color. but i will purchase something that looks good. 

which category do you fall under?

OG colorways for me as well. I prefer 3,4,5, and 11s. And they happen to be the only j's I have in my collection now that I think about it. I guess those are the only models I like since that was what I grew up wearing when I was a kid, minus the 11s. 

I just buy what looks good. Ill never understand these OG colorway only people. They know damn well theyd be all over some of these shoes if Jordan wore em.

Like the sport blue 3s

Kind of what jcjay said - ^^ To me, it's about age. Look, I've literally worn at one time or another every pair of Jordans made growing up (I don't mean colorway, just the shoe) as have probably half the others here. I'm at the age where back in the day, you could walk into a store on release day, or the week of even and get whatever you want. It's not about necessarily colors but the shoe and the memory of the shoe. The Columbia 11's coming, favorite shoe probably ever...because of the memories when I got them. So it's like a muscle memory thing. The newer generation of collectors will never understand getting a pair of Original Jordans  (when he played) and rocking them at the gym pretending like "like Mike" 
laugh.gif

I'm all about the original colorways. With that said, I'm sucker for any 11 or 13 to an extent but if I could only afford certain pairs, (which I'm very selective on what I buy), it's an OG colorway. Like I dig the new 29's, but for $225 or whatever it is, I could spend say $75 more for a Bred 11 or something along those lines. So yes, I'm VERY partial to the original colorways.

Last edited:
OG colorways are always >. There are some retro+ colorways that are good too. I do like the 16's, 17's, 20's, and 23's.

I have a preference to OG colorways because those are what I grew up wanting, but I enjoy a tastefully done non-OG colorway. 

I only buy 1,3,4,6, and 11 - 3's are my favourite shoe though.  I prefer the OG cause they are OG, but if a nice colorway drops in one of those models, then Ill pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom