OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

One of the things bugging me about this years true blues is the elephant print on the toebox being up so high. It messes
up the look of the shoe.

But I'm going to cop one pair, I have some ideas for work I can do on the elephant print and tongue to make them suit my tastes better. 

See I didn't want to post this video

Fam out here dropping struggle bars

Just mute the audio

See I didn't want to post this video

Fam out here dropping struggle bars

Just mute the audio
Had to listen to the audio just to see how bad it was 
laugh.gif
 oh boy.

That video shows just how bad the EP on the front and back are and just how whack the rolled red tongue looks side to side with previous release. 

They just retooled the 2011 mold and slapped the OG branding on em. Added a little more ankle padding redid the elephant print and of course brought back the red lining on the back of the tongue. The midsole is the same color blue but just a thicker coat, most likely to prevent or at least slow down cracking.

Nike didn't do a bad job on these at all...but my position still stands.

MB 4 > TB 3

But I'm going to cop one pair, I have some ideas for work I can do on the elephant print and tongue to make them suit my tastes better. 

Lol these are supposedly "remastered" and yet we will still have to do work to fix them up... $220 is highway robbery for subpar product like this.

Lol these are supposedly "remastered" and yet we will still have to do work to fix them up... $220 is highway robbery for subpar product like this.
Well then we should speak with our wallet right?. Let this go to clearance... that SHOULD happen but y'all know most are gonna give in and cop.
laugh.gif

Well then we should speak with our wallet right?. Let this go to clearance... that SHOULD happen but y'all know most are gonna give in and cop. :lol:

Oh def.. if these go below $170, I'll cop because I feel that is a fair price for an "almost remastered" shoe. At $220, it is a ripoff.

They just retooled the 2011 mold and slapped the OG branding on em. Added a little more ankle padding redid the elephant print and of course brought back the red lining on the back of the tongue. The midsole is the same color blue but just a thicker coat, most likely to prevent or at least slow down cracking.

Nike didn't do a bad job on these at all...but my position still stands.

MB 4 > TB 3

They did a bad job. IMO

Jordan Brand better study the OG's and get back to what made the 3 the 3 in the first place.

Oh def.. if these go below $170, I'll cop because I feel that is a fair price for an "almost remastered" shoe. At $220, it is a ripoff.
Then you won't cop, if these somehow manage to make discount or outlets they're not gonna go for $170 ever. These gonna be them joints you see at the outlets like "ON SALE! WAS $220.00, NOW $219.99"

Then you won't cop, if these somehow manage to make discount or outlets they're not gonna go for $170 ever. These gonna be them joints you see at the outlets like "ON SALE! WAS $220.00, NOW $219.99"
These aren't even hitting NDC and if they do it will be scattered sizes.

I need these one my top Jordan 3 , and also I am hoping that they mass produce these need more than 1 pair

Back
Top Bottom