OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

You think Nike will do the early reservation with the space jams, that would be [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So if the link doesn't work does that mean you're out of luck?

Or is there a chance Nike will still send you a reservation?

Got my reservation

Added to cart

Went to checkout and it did not go through

Tried again and it says I don't have access now

Wth?!
almost same thing happened to my buddy with a diff reserve. it wouldnt let him checkout even tho he got a reserve. he hit up nike chat, explained it and they looked up his account, saw that he did have a reserve, and they put the order in for him through the chat.

wouldnt hurt to try.

but IMO, either you really had a reserve and its a stupid glitch not letting u get em....or nike F-ed up and u really werent supposed to get a reserve. 1 or the other.

I know these will be everywhere , but I'm happy I finally got a reserved pair of something I wanted. No flyknit roshes today boys ! Would've loved to have the 20% off though.

Last edited:
I've received free gifts from Nike and JB before, never a free pair of shoes but I have gotten stuff in the mail so not totally unbelievable. 

Nike chat being generous. Just got my 2nd 20% off code.
back to back in a single day? you mustve given them 2 different emails. i know for a fact they can see if a certain email you provide them has received codes and when. ive tried it and been told "sir, you were given a code 3 days ago" lol

Caved in and decided to use my 20% for $191 otd... Also used the coupon copped the grey/pink retro 12s for my wife and daughter.

Yup smh I got the 18% credited which is nearly $40 :wow:. But Ebates takes so long to give you the check that they have enough time to reverse it :smh:

How do I apply Ebates to this? I'm old [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Use Nike+ app to add shoes to cart. Then either use the Ebates app to log into NDC and check out with that or activate Ebates on your computer than log into your NDC account then.

back to back in a single day? you mustve given them 2 different emails. i know for a fact they can see if a certain email you provide them has received codes and when. ive tried it and been told "sir, you were given a code 3 days ago" lol
Yes used 2 different emails. Used my GFs and mine.

Use Nike+ app to add shoes to cart. Then either use the Ebates app to log into NDC and check out with that or activate Ebates on your computer than log into your NDC account then.

Hold up how do you activate ebates on your computer?

There is an Ebates Chrome extension that pops up every time you navigate to a website supported by cash back

Back
Top Bottom