OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Ordered the wrong size by a half size due to the app bugging out. Spoke to customer service and they raised my issue to high priority. Think they can help me out? They mentioned that they would reach out to me in 24 hrs. Wouldn't my pair have shipped by then?

Ordered the wrong size by a half size due to the app bugging out. Spoke to customer service and they raised my issue to high priority. Think they can help me out? They mentioned that they would reach out to me in 24 hrs. Wouldn't my pair have shipped by then?
Doubt your pair has shipped by now if you ordered this morning like everyone else who got the reserved notice.  I hope NDC customer service can modify your order but if they sold fast, highly doubt there are any sizes left to choose from.  

Either way good luck tho

Doubt your pair has shipped by now if you ordered this morning like everyone else who got the reserved notice.  I hope NDC customer service can modify your order but if they sold fast, highly doubt there are any sizes left to choose from.  

Either way good luck tho

Either way good luck tho

I ordered around 1pm and when I called the system said I called fast enough to modify it, but while waiting for CS it's processed completely

Got my Nike+ reservation! I'm hype cuz I'm going camping this Wed-Sat with likely no cell phone service, so pretty much no other shot at getting these

Use Nike+ app to add shoes to cart. Then either use the Ebates app to log into NDC and check out with that or activate Ebates on your computer than log into your NDC account then.

giphy.gif

Thank you sir. Repped.

Either way good luck tho
[/quote

Either way good luck tho
you highly doubt theirs any sizes left to choose from? You do know this is not the initial release right?

Was able to reserve a pair on Nike+ with ease. Didn't actually see a notification saying I was eligible to reserve either. Is the assumption these will be easy to pick up on release day, or are the folks in here just lucky?

I'm guessing that these early reservations are somewhat random.

I've spent a depressingly large amount of money using the Nike+ app this year and have received very few early reservations.

I'm guessing that these early reservations are somewhat random.

I've spent a depressingly large amount of money using the Nike+ app this year and have received very few early reservations.

Bro I have never had one until today. So consider yourself lucky that you had a very few

Back
Top Bottom