OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Is the leather really that bad in comparison to that porcelain jank they gave us for years though? I havent held these in hand yet so i cant say one way or another, but they definitely cant be as bad as the 5s from 2013 lol

I've seen these in hand too... honestly the leather is not bad at all! I think we fell to realize that this is still a basketball shoe. But the leather quality on the pair I seen was great. Anyways, my total came out to 98 bucks so I can't complain much

If these were limited no one would say nothing about quality

They be like blessed to secure a pair

And

How much you think resell going to be.

No resell or not limited find any reason to hate a shoe.

Like the 88's were the best quality shoe in the world and we threw money at them like it was nothing cause of exclusivity at the time.

Then Nike went off when had restock after restock of them.

News flash these sell well and guess what black NA 3's will have the same quality.

nike has really smartened up with these holiday releases. they are mega general releases and the only way youre left out if you just dont have the loot (as stated above) or if you just flat out arent even trying.

yea im passing. not really a favorite of mine. looking to cop the triple black boost instead

And

Like the 88's were the best quality shoe in the world and we threw money at them like it was nothing cause of exclusivity at the time.

News flash these sell well and guess what black NA 3's will have the same quality.

Right?
Dudes cry about having Jumpman on heel.
Cries when bots eat up inventory on release day.
Cries when there's not enough to go around
Cries about resale and how Nike doesn't care.
Cries about quality and how previous version was better.

I see a lot of 2011 pairs on eBay but a lot of them are discolored. If I could find a nice DS 2011 pair I could really care less about on the back Nike air

Last edited:
It's the same with every major release. Remember with the Jordan 6 infrared? Everyone disliked the varsity red model when that released in 2010 and wanted infrared. when the infrareds 6s came out in 2014, people were then saying they prefer the material and colour of the 2010 varsity reds.

Bottom line, sneaker lovers are rarely satisfied, there is always a better version available which usually is more difficult to obtain due to age or limited numbers released.

Used to always want a pair of these. Now that the chance to get them is here, I just don't even care to try. Was away from sneakers for a few years during last retro period.

I've just lost interest in this colorway. Would try for Black Cements but that's it.

There should be plenty to go around. Won 3 from raffles but i only need one, probably won't pick up the other 2.

i guess everyone who wants them will be able to get a pair. 

I see a lot of 2011 pairs on eBay but a lot of them are discolored. If I could find a nice DS 2011 pair I could really care less about on the back Nike air

I still have two DS sz 13 pairs on ice of the 2011 release.
After reading this, I just went to the storage area and pulled them out. I was thinking mine must have started discoloring.
Luckily, both of my pair look brand new with no natural discoloration - yet.

If I can get a discount I'll pull trigger on the 2016's.
At retail, an easy pass for me.

Last edited:

And

If the Black Cement are anything like the sample I held a few years ago then the quality will probably be worse.
The leather looked greasy

Most white shoes will discolor over time, same as translucent outsoles even if they are kept in air tight boxes they will all show signs of yellowing.

So stoked as I checked my FNL order and they are at the UPS hub for delivery tomorrow! Can't wait to see these as I haven't bought a pair of 3s in a long time!!!

Happy-Thanksgiving-Animated-GIF.gif

Be safe if you plan on going out for Black Friday sales[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I will have the list fully updated by tonight :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom