OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Y'all right. Happy Thanksgiving!!  What's the leather quality like on these?!?!  Nah-I'm playing...I'm playing!!
laugh.gif
  Enjoy your family and friends!

Tried to research this in previous pages, hope someone can help. Has NDC changed the way they release Jordan's? Whats this nike plus app and is this release reservations only? Little confused here.

Tried to research this in previous pages, hope someone can help. Has NDC changed the way they release Jordan's? Whats this nike plus app and is this release reservations only? Little confused here.

Nike+ will sometimes before release date randomly hold a shoe for purchase for a few hours.

30+ minutes until FTL/Champs/Foot Action determines our fate on their reservation apps.................

Anybody else ftl n champs app glitching?? I know for a fact i signed up for 3 stores an its only showing that i signed up for 1 store... smh...

Well, homie just got a W................and it is a 6 PM pickup time too.  Sweet, I can be able to snag these AFTER WORK tomorrow.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hit on all three apps, I'm good with 2 pairs [emoji]128526[/emoji] Should be enough to go around for everyone that wants a pair .

I won 2 pairs at 2 different malls and i passed on them, since nike + hooked me up... Whom ever was waitlisted in my area and wear a sz11, they should be happy in 2.5 hrs

Back
Top Bottom