OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

FOLKS COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT ENOUGH JORDANS BEING PRODUCED....

JORDAN BRAND LISTENS.... PRODUCES MORE...

YALL STILL COMPLAIN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't please everyone. People will always find something to complain about just so they can have something to talk about. It's the rebel in them. It's a sad world we live in

went to the mall today to do two shoe palace entries for the 1s, pouring rain out here today in southern cali, i wanted to test out crept protect for the first time, it really does work, highly reccommed to those who have not tried it. water just beaded right off the shoe, happy with these.

View media item 2241755

Last edited:
Soon as I step foot back on campus Monday these are about to be seen on everyone's feet. I might have to be the oddball and wear my Infrared 3's so I can stand out lol

Its not your money tho
Its still not nice seeing others getting robbed of their hard earned money, people are dropping $250 after taxes for these, they fooled you with the "remastered" talk

Whether we buy it at retail or under retail JB will never change which leather they decide to put on the shoe. Either buy it or don't simple as that
Your mentality is sad. Let JB keep running all over you. This community needs to get wiser
You are really showing your mentality. No one is forcing you to buy a luxury shoe. And to clarify for you, yes these are a luxury item. Shoes on your feet don't have to cost you $240. You can't possibly be older than a teenager with responses like these. JB doesn't care about individual's opinions on quality, that cat has been out of the bag and isn't going back, get over it.
People should be celebrating honestly.
This
Exactly. I hope it stays this way personally.
I agree
People who want retro J's to sell out fast and complain when they don't are buying j's for the wrong reason and not for the love of the shoes.
They are frauds and sadly a good amount of those that buys shoes now think like this.

You ain't rocking timbs or suede...crap protect is caking off you guys who are scared to wear shoes for their intended purpose.

You ain't rocking timbs or suede...crap protect is caking off you guys who are scared to wear shoes for their intended purpose.
So your telling me that if you went out to a restaurant or somewhere and someone dropped some gunk or etc on your shoes you wouldn't trip about it especially if it stains it real bad. Shoot different strokes for different folks. Me I fools with the crep protect because you never know what might happen. I for one don't wear my shoes in the rain even if they are crep protected but it does prevent all of the other elements from messing up your kicks and if i'm spending a good amount of money on them I definitely want to keep them clean and crisp for as long as a I can.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try for the military discount again sometime this week. If I can use it by friday, Ill move on. Don't see these sitting in a 10.5-11 long enough to go down in price. $200 is where I draw the line on ANY shoe.

seems like a lot of people in this thread are in violent agreement.

- GR increased supply on OG retros is a good thing.  satisfy the demand, let the fans eat

- "remastered" quality has been hit & miss, which JB deserves criticism for.  $220 remastered shoes should be premium quality period,.. its the point of the program.  WC4s, bred1 and black toe 1 this year were all quality along with a few others.  these TB3s are nowhere near premium quality.  I looked at 3 different pairs from three different stockrooms and probably 6-7 different display pairs throughout Chicago ... they were all hard feeling fake tumbled painted looking leather.  lots of glue, paint, and elephant print imperfections ... all obvious.  i'm not a perfectionist, but I won't be taken either.

The great thing is that with so many releases, .. I just hit the local raffles hard, check 'em when they arrive, and decide on the spot.  If they're dope, I happily buy em.  If they're a ripoff, I pass.

The inconsistency of the remastered program is the issue in my opinion.  These shoes should be priced at $160 max,.. and I still might pass.  The cyber monday 3s are light years better quality. 

So your telling me that if you went out to a restaurant or somewhere and someone dropped some gunk or etc on your shoes you wouldn't trip about it especially if it stains it real bad. Shoot different strokes for different folks. Me I fools with the crep protect because you never know what might happen. I for one don't wear my shoes in the rain even if they are crep protected but it does prevent all of the other elements from messing up your kicks and if i'm spending a good amount of money on them I definitely want to keep them clean and crisp for as long as a I can.

Bet you walk like a duck

The inconsistency of the remastered program is the issue in my opinion.  These shoes should be priced at $160 max,.. and I still might pass.  
 They probably should be $160, but then they would all be off the shelves by now and we would all be paying $220 anyway.

I like it better this way. 

Bet you walk like a duck
Actually no. I walk regular because creasing doesn't bother me one bit. Shoe's are going to crease no matter what but once a shoe is stained that stain could just ruin the whole shoe. So whether you like your shoes stained up that's you but I rather keep them clean for as long as I can. So i'll gladly keep shelling my money to Crep Protect

seems like a lot of people in this thread are in violent agreement.

- GR increased supply on OG retros is a good thing.  satisfy the demand, let the fans eat
- "remastered" quality has been hit & miss, which JB deserves criticism for.  $220 remastered shoes should be premium quality period,.. its the point of the program.  WC4s, bred1 and black toe 1 this year were all quality along with a few others.  these TB3s are nowhere near premium quality.  I looked at 3 different pairs from three different stockrooms and probably 6-7 different display pairs throughout Chicago ... they were all hard feeling fake tumbled painted looking leather.  lots of glue, paint, and elephant print imperfections ... all obvious.  i'm not a perfectionist, but I won't be taken either.

The great thing is that with so many releases, .. I just hit the local raffles hard, check 'em when they arrive, and decide on the spot.  If they're dope, I happily buy em.  If they're a ripoff, I pass.

The inconsistency of the remastered program is the issue in my opinion.  These shoes should be priced at $160 max,.. and I still might pass.  The cyber monday 3s are light years better quality. 

People like you expecting an OG cw 3 to be "premium quality" is laughable when you consider the fact that even the OGs weren't. Basketball shoes were never meant to be high end premium quality shoes :smh:. Do you guys even think about what your arguing? Buy the Cyber Mondays then.

Last edited:
Folks who are coming at those who aren't happy need to remember that jb raised the price of shoes to $190 to improve quality, and then they raised the price to $220 for Nike air retros while reaffirming better quality materials. For them to put materials worse than pre 2014 should've made these Less than $220 and even Less than $190 since they didn't remaster. I haven't heard complaints like this on og coloured remastered shoes at all.

NT'ers don't like when people are complaining which blinds from what the people are actually complaining about. that's why you have multiple pages of back and forth

Last edited:
Hopefully itll be open season for most releases like this. I'm tired waking up early to catch time zones, opening apps, having a 0 for 12 streak on app and having to pay 2-3x resell price, that excitement isnt as fun as is use to be anymore. 

My little story...
Saw a few pair last week and hated how hard they felt....came on here and bashed em..saw a few smaller sizes on display at the mall yeaterday...all felt cheap and hard..came back again on here and trashed em..said F it..called hibbets down the road for that 12...went and looked through 3 pairs and found 1 that's actually softer and felt great..flawless pair..very pleased with em and glad to own a 3 now...had the infrared white pair 2 years ago but returned 2 cop something else...anyways...used a 15% on nike just now so I can switch out and get 30 or so back at hibbets...201 total I'll take it! I do hope the blacks come softer in the future and they slim up the toe print but either way...happy this way!

View media item 2241807

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom