OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

People like you expecting an OG cw 3 to be "premium quality" is laughable when you consider the fact that even the OGs weren't. Basketball shoes were never meant to be high end premium quality shoes
mean.gif
. Do you guys even think about what your arguing? Buy the Cyber Mondays then.
Then why are the WC4, bred, black toe, and black metallic Vs all high quality?  because they're remastered and cost a premium

I bought them all, and I bought the CM3s... thanks for the advice.

..and by the way, these aren't basketball shoes anymore.  nobody hoops in these.

I'm glad Jordans aren't sure as hyped anymore

Y'all hype beasts can shoo away to the Yeezys k thx bye

You can stand with the rest of the idiots in line for em lol. Only hood ****** rockin Jordans now and dudes that just got into this game no more than 2 years ago. We get it, you were never spoiled like us back in the day with that soft butter feel.
Bv2LQRNIgAAGINj.jpg

I swear tht dude preaching yeezys are better can seriously **** off and hop outta tha JB section. Nobody on here trying to hear that mess. Shh if I was a mod....

Folks who are coming at those who aren't happy need to remember that jb raised the price of shoes to $190 to improve quality, and then they raised the price to $220 for Nike air retros while reaffirming better quality materials. For them to put materials worse than pre 2014 should've made these Less than $220 and even Less than $190 since they didn't remaster. I haven't heard complaints like this on og coloured remastered shoes at all.

NT'ers don't like when people are complaining which blinds from what the people are actually complaining about. that's why you have multiple pages of back and forth
Qft^ & Repped.

They get in their feelings like you was low key, side piecing their wife; when you justifiably diss a supposedly remastered over priced shoe.
I think some people just get upset, cause what they spent their money on ,isnt held in as high of regard as they want them to be held in.

Last edited:
Thats like the old days. People been reminiscing about the days you could walk into a mall and cop and now when it's here people complain.

Mostly just the sneaker heads complaining too. These jordans sitting just makes it more accessible to people. I know like 3 people that aren't really into sneakers that copped these. Also helped an old school sneaker head teammate of mine cop these because they are his favorite, he has the 01s too.

I don't think the shoes sitting is a bad thing. Just means jordan finally made a lot of a hyped release.
Good 'ol days...

Folks who are coming at those who aren't happy need to remember that jb raised the price of shoes to $190 to improve quality, and then they raised the price to $220 for Nike air retros while reaffirming better quality materials. For them to put materials worse than pre 2014 should've made these Less than $220 and even Less than $190 since they didn't remaster. I haven't heard complaints like this on og coloured remastered shoes at all.

NT'ers don't like when people are complaining which blinds from what the people are actually complaining about. that's why you have multiple pages of back and forth
I see what you're saying, but again, I think your premise is faulty. You keep pointing out the pricing point as if it's mandatory you spend that much. Buying is an option. With as much time as people spend on NT talking about materials, speckle density, peaks and all that other stupid **** that pops up in shoe arguments should realize that Nike isn't going to give you what you want in terms of quality, especially from the aspect of "bang for your buck". That's dead. Not sure if you were around then, but once upon a time NT cried, wished, hoped, pined, begged and pleaded for NA to come back. It's no secret Nike used NT for R&D for ideas, and they kept reading the responses to the "what if" of NA coming back on retroes. There were so many comments of I'd pay $200 for NA, so Nike read that and ran with it knowing that this board is a big part of the rest of the consumers buying shoes. So in a sense, NT started the very problem they are complaining about, which is fitting because this board complains about EVERYTHING and is never satisfied. JB and Nike have no incentive to improve because the sheep are going to do what they do and not show consumer intelligence and show restraint.

I see what you're saying, but again, I think your premise is faulty. You keep pointing out the pricing point as if it's mandatory you spend that much. Buying is an option. With as much time as people spend on NT talking about materials, speckle density, peaks and all that other stupid **** that pops up in shoe arguments should realize that Nike isn't going to give you what you want in terms of quality, especially from the aspect of "bang for your buck". That's dead. Not sure if you were around then, but once upon a time NT cried, wished, hoped, pined, begged and pleaded for NA to come back. It's no secret Nike used NT for R&D for ideas, and they kept reading the responses to the "what if" of NA coming back on retroes. There were so many comments of I'd pay $200 for NA, so Nike read that and ran with it knowing that this board is a big part of the rest of the consumers buying shoes. So in a sense, NT started the very problem they are complaining about, which is fitting because this board complains about EVERYTHING and is never satisfied. JB and Nike have no incentive to improve because the sheep are going to do what they do and not show consumer intelligence and show restraint.
bang bang, some wise men in here 

:rofl: I've heard, "jb doesn't have to improve the materials" and "complaints don't matter because jb won't change materials" so much for THIS release, I'm starting to wonder if folks have selective memory. The cyber 3s have the best quality a retro 3 has seen in years, the NA 4s and maroons had fat better leather IMPROVEMENTS than recent 4s and 6s(pre 2014). Same goes for the double nickel 10s, hare 7s even had better leather than the cdp. Even 1s have had better quality since the lasers which were the first GR remastered 1s. Jb had already improved quality drastically since 2015. Which is why it's worth noting that these fall short. Bad quality materials isn't the norm for jb since they began the remaster, that's why it's so bad that these have bad materials

Last edited:
and by the way, these aren't basketball shoes anymore.  nobody hoops in these.
Nope. They ARE basketball shoes. Not JBs fault that some in the sneaker community views them as anything other than just that.

Lol for reals. These have always been basketball shoes. I still ball in retros and most of them still perform great. You still see nba players ball in retros. Couldn't believe that comment ha.

View media item 2241864

Back
Top Bottom