OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

As far as leather goes, I think you guys are asking for too much. My 2016 Rubicon Hard Rock that cost me close to $54K doesn't have real leather. There is only a handful of vehicles that actually use it now, what makes you think shoes will have it?

Does anyone else find it weird we don't have any actual proof any Nike air releases are happening next year? This time last year we knew about the BM5's and the WC4's.

Does anyone else find it weird we don't have any actual proof any Nike air releases are happening next year? This time last year we knew about the BM5's and the WC4's.

probably keeping a secret. We didn't know about the 88s WC3 until like january of that year

Lmfao just went to go see them in person.

Dudes in here making the most out of nothing. I guarantee if they sold out and was going for $350 nobody would be crying about quality. It's only cuz they sat. The quality isn't AMAZING but it's not horrible either. Literally the same as all the other 3s that came out. Hell. I would say its for sure better than the black cements. Bout the same if not better than the 88s

QFT. Let them tell it, it's the worse quality shoe JB has ever released and we know that couldn't be further from the truth.

Just realized how nice the fire red 3s were from a couple years ago. Shapes not too bad and elephant print cut looks more og than any other recent 3s release.
Alot of people hated those Fire Red 3s lol. I have them, still wear them, still no paint chipping, love them.

I gonna see if anyone wants to trade their 88's for these True Blue's 
tongue.gif

Also fire reds had the brush strokes everyone spoke about in these but that came from the new paint process that fixed mid sole chipping and to be honest that's all I really wanted the Nike air is a plus in my opinion. Hated not wearing my 3s and 4s.

Nike has to realease some heat cause of the competition. (adidas)

Nike has to realease some heat cause of the competition. (adidas)
I think it's just a matter of if the next NA releases are limited quickstrikes , or mass produced launches. Would Nike produce the same number of BC3's as they did TB3's?

Complaining about a $20 price hike? Don't buy shoes if you don't understand that offsetting that $20 was as easy as using your coupon in-store or buying from the EU. People showing when they started buying shoes in here.

Alot of people hated those Fire Red 3s lol. I have them, still wear them, still no paint chipping, love them.

Very underrated might grab a second pair. Watch them end up like the 2009 shadow 1s get hated on when they release but are coveted when the retro drops

I think it's just a matter of if the next NA releases are limited quickstrikes , or mass produced launches. Would Nike produce the same number of BC3's as they did TB3's?

If they drop banned 1 numbers I'll still cook ended up with 3 pairs reguardless

Every OG 1 will drop with NA branding between 2014-2017, and the strong rumour is BC3 2017 as well 

I hope those drop as well if they mass produce those it's gonna be hard to think that those will sit like these since it's a more popular color way

I made a thread last night and it got locked 4 no reason. I don't understand MODS please explain

View media item 2242381
My guess is because it is relative to this thread topic that they felt another thread isn't needed regarding Nike Air and possibly because you followed up with "which one 3-6 was yalls favorite?" which is deemed "taboo."

To help better understand what I mean about your follow up question :wink:

View media item 2242412

Last edited:
These aren't remastered and that remastered program is done. It was merely a jig to stop reselling and take that money from them and put it into nikes pocket.

Nike doesn't care about its vendors. They get paid, shoes get returned for credit, sold at outlets and community stores at cost...they still get paid.

Mark my words. All you holier than thou adidas stans are going to be bashing adidas this time next year. All this talk about quality when none of you exclusively own new balance ($250-350) models, don't own buschemi, don't buy retro ysl and other high end brands on a weekly basis. If you want your $220 worth of Sanaa Lathan *** leather on sneakers, go spend $$$.

The leather you guys drool over isn't even better quality :lol:

The majority of these idiots (not exclusive to NT) that tweet, YouTube, or post pics of retros sitting showed their hands and have only been into shoes because it's a fad. jordans sitting IS A GREAT THING FOR CONSUMERS.

This isn't a culture either. Bunch of insecure kids and adults who are sheep and victimized by the marketing of shoe cleaners and the stories these brands put out.

When did any of us 35 plus year olds ever ask "what's resell gonna be" to gauge our buying decision? 50% of complainers are resellers, 50% are Nike defectors who want to justify adidas purchases and still remain cool if they do cop a retro.

I think it's funny how sneakerheads change tunes so often. I remember back in 2010-2013 when people went crazy paying $250 on average for every GR to drop, and those were all slightly less to much worse quality than anything that's released under the remastered label. I bought into the remastered at first and got disappointed like a lot of people because I wasn't getting a completely redone shoe. And then I started realizing something After listening to some members that have been involved in Nike/JB focus groups. I was complaining about how the Bordeaux 7s weren't better than the previous release and then I realized something, I don't have to get up and camp out for the Jordan's I want anymore, I don't have to worry about preordering or paying s reseller more than what we pay now, paint isn't chipping after 2-3 wears, heck for a lot of customers Nike eliminated the whole arduous waiting in line/raffle ticket/getting out of bed experience all together and reserved the shoe for us AND didn't exclude them from discount. I understand the $220 vs quality perspective, I really do, but do you guys not remember how hard it used to be to get Retros Not even 6 years ago? Do you not remember how dirty the game had gotten for anyone really into Jordan's back then? I know a lot of y'all want to say Jordan's are easy to get because they're not popular anymore and i say time and time again that's probably the most uniformed response you could come up with. In actuallity nike has literally gone through dozens of changes to make the sneaker buying experience as simple, easy, and as peasant as possible and have made most of their shoes more accessible. And all comes from listening to the customer. You want to justify the price increase? Chalk it up to that. Not one single other company making kicks right now gives the customer the access and experience that Nike does. Definitely not adidas. And this is coming from a guy whose last 4/6 sneakers were adidas.

But maybe none of that matters to hype beasts and trend chasers.

:smokin

I am 21 almost 22 but started collecting since I was like 7 years old. I originally started liking shoes from payless, they were the nike air presto mock ups. I was heavily into converse. Then one day I saw the 21s and 4s in 2006. I was like 11 at the time and I really wanted them but my parents said my foot would grow and it wouldnt be worth it. 

Anyways time went buy in 2007 my dad got me the flip 3s in a size 7 and the 21s and 20s were in nike outlets, which i wanted so badly but of course were still to expensive. When metallics came out (2007ish), i remember going on the forums to learn about nike air on the back of jordans. Instyleshoes.com was alive at the time and you could look up almost every shoe. Around this time people were dying for nike air and were willing to pay 300 for a pair USED. Everyone was hating on some guy named gentry lol. 

Now someone calls me a hypebeast at the mall for spending 220 on the true blues. (i wore two days straight, both times at different malls) Me and my brother stopped collecting since like 2010. In 2009 we got the black varsity red 6s in the mall easily and it was awesome but the following year everything was imposiible to get so we stopped. it sucked.

The reason why my brother and I started collecting agains is because white cement 4s, true blue 3s, metallic 5s, all came back with nike air. On top of that bred 12s and bred 1s came out. A lot of original colorways in original form. No ******** flu games with suede but with leather. There really should not be any complaining in my opinion. But I can see why the newer collectors would complain if they cant understand how much people wanted these type of releses back then.

lol easy to get, highly mass produced, nike air on the back and original colorways. Lol it is a dream come true. I am so happy about this. 

Back
Top Bottom