OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Well I reached out to City Blue and they're sold out of the size 11 in the true blue IIIs. Guess I'll go without these until they drop further in price

Well I reached out to City Blue and they're sold out of the size 11 in the true blue IIIs. Guess I'll go without these until they drop further in price
I doubt u are going to find cheaper than city blue. $154 is pretty much outlet price....

Last edited:
whoever said the toe box is cramped is right. a shame because i like the material they used in the inner part of the toe box its nice and soft

Do 3s usually fit small at the toes or was that just this release? The fit reminds me of the lebron 11 and wow 2. I respect my feet too much to keep these.

Last edited:
I doubt u are going to find cheaper than city blue. $154 is pretty much outlet price....

At $154, these would be a no brained. Even though Finishline has these at $189.99, I still feel like that's too much for these. City Blue sold out of the size 11 I needed

Drop down to $150 at finishline so I can use my rewards and military to drop it down to roughly $100

Yeah that City Blue price is outlet hash wall prices and who knows if these will ever hit the hash wall.

Even if they do sizes will be scattered.

Just picked these up $196 shipped off eBay... 3's my all time favorite Jordan. I love all 4 OG color ways almost equally (even the under appreciated fire red) with a slight edge to WC, so these a must have for me. Although I wish new retros were more true to form to OG specifically with the EP, which I remember like yesterday when released in 88 as a 8 year old (Took me until the V came out to talk my parents into buying me a pair), I have been good with recent 3 releases. Looking forward to NA BC in 17 hopefully.

Thankfully was able to return my flawed pair to Nike since shoes on release date are final sale

what shoe would be a good midsole replacement for cracked og soles?
I used the midsoles from the spizikes. Usually you'll find these a lot cheaper on eBay compared to using the midsoles from any iii's. Plus the removal of the midsole is pretty simple with a good heat gun.

How is everyones pairs holding up after a few wears?

Too many pairs in my sneaker rotation to wear them more than once. However they were very comfortable when i wore mine. For some odd reason my right foot creases the shoe more than my left.

Dont know if anyone has seen this guy channel. He trips me out how he cut older sneakers in half and reviews them.

Last edited:
Too many pairs in my sneaker rotation to wear them more than once. However they were very comfortable when i wore mine. For some odd reason my right foot creases the shoe more than my left.

Dont know if anyone has seen this guy channel. He trips me out how he cut older sneakers in half and reviews them.

dope

Wish I would have seen that city blue deal earlier [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Been looking for these on the low. My local finish line has these for $180 so been contemplating that price

Wish I would have seen that city blue deal earlier [emoji]128553[/emoji]. Been looking for these on the low. My local finish line has these for $180 so been contemplating that price

Check Ebay. I paid $164 shipped brand new.

Sometimes you can find someone that has a good pair for a decent price. I check to see the newly listed items. If the shoes checks out condition wise I'll click the "watch item" button. Afterwards I'll message the buyer to consider a lower price and the willingness to buy right now "paypal ready". Most sellers at this time check their activities to see who's watching their items. If they reject the offer, I then unwatch the item. They'll go to the listing and see that you unwatched the item. Most of the time they'll message you back knowing you were interested in the item.

From here you can lure them in by persuading them to make a quick sale becuase you're willing to buy right then. This has work for me numerous of times. Its more effective when items are newly listed. You get to message them before anyone bid or before other ebayers start to watch or message the seller.

Same technique for items that have relisted because the price is too high. I'll message seller to consider lowering the price. Again, if they reject, I quickly remind them how many times the item has been listed. Then i persuade them to take a lesser dollar amount because no one is taking interest. Sometimes it work. If you're anything like me, I like to wheel and deal lol...

Sorry for the essay....lol

^ this is my exact technique...like every part of it lol. even down to the "paypal ready" part. after years of selling on eBay and all the run ins with deadbeat bidders, you kinda get an idea of what a seller wants to hear.

i like your style...repped, sir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom