OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

So I've shrink wrapped my True Blue's since I've purchased them. After reading, I've learned that I am doing more damage by wrapping them like that.

After removing the wrap after a few months, I noticed that the leather actually softened up.

Any similar experiences here in regards to the leather softening up? I really wanna double up now that I feel the leather on these things.

So I've shrink wrapped my True Blue's since I've purchased them. After reading, I've learned that I am doing more damage by wrapping them like that.

After removing the wrap after a few months, I noticed that the leather actually softened up.

Any similar experiences here in regards to the leather softening up? I really wanna double up now that I feel the leather on these things.

What's the shrink wrap for?

Where bout bro? I would like to have those at a decent price.

DS for $400 shipped. Which was honestly more than I was comfortable spending, but cheaper than I was seeing it anywhere else in a size 13. But these were literally number 1 or 2 on my list, so I'll get over the cost. Time to sneak these in the house past wifey though on that I been had these tip.

DS for $400 shipped. Which was honestly more than I was comfortable spending, but cheaper than I was seeing it anywhere else in a size 13. But these were literally number 1 or 2 on my list, so I'll get over the cost. Time to sneak these in the house past wifey though on that I been had these tip.
But they are rumored to drop correctly done this Black Friday

So I mentioned that after removing the shrink wrap from my shoes after three months or so, I noticed that the leather softened up.

Now it even feels and looks like premium leather after applying leather conditioner.

Just wanted to share this to those who are not happy with the quality of the leather. I would have to agree though that the leather felt stiff right out of the box. Now, my shoes have a whole different feel and look.

View media item 2369264View media item 2369265

View media item 2369267

Last edited:
^ interesting....i might try that out on my right shoe

left shoe is soft but right shoe is stiff

So I mentioned that after removing the shrink wrap from my shoes after three months or so, I noticed that the leather softened up.

Now it even feels and looks like premium leather after applying leather conditioner.

Just wanted to share this to those who are not happy with the quality of the leather. I would have to agree though that the leather felt stiff right out of the box. Now, my shoes have a whole different feel and look.

View media item 2369264
View media item 2369265

View media item 2369267

So when you say leather conditioner, I have some that is for my couch. Did you use one made for shoes or furniture?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom