OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Off topic but I thought y'all might be interested.

eek.gif

Returned mine and now I have the wants again. When I wasn't looking, they dropped to $160 and were everywhere. Now I'm looking, and can't find a 12 anywhere. Too scared for eBay bc there ARE fakes out there of these.
I never learn. This happens to me all the time.

Returned mine and now I have the wants again. When I wasn't looking, they dropped to $160 and were everywhere. Now I'm looking, and can't find a 12 anywhere. Too scared for eBay bc there ARE fakes out there of these.
I never learn. This happens to me all the time.
Sorry man. i did get one bad pair in the begining. but, when all was said and done, im very happy with mine and i paid $200. got them during the first week. i wouldve honestly paid retail cuz i wanted them so bad. i love mine. hope u can get them again at a decent price. for real tho, i think these arent that bad at 200.

Are these still available anywhere? Anyone know the foot locker SKU? Maybe I can do a store locate.
ebay. 

I bought mine on ebay for $170. That is the market price. 

First I bought a fake pair for $170 and did a review 

Second I bid a real pair ($130) and seller did not want to ship the item. H e thinks my winning bid id too low. 

Third time I bought from a guy, he claimed he paid retail plus tax from SNKRS app, expect the market value to grow but it didnt happen. 

Shoutout to Marvin "marvs_metals". He is a good seller and fulfilled my dream. 

I usually wear a sz 11 in everything, but bought these half size up in 11.5. They still feel snug, though, especially in the toebox. Feels like I might've pulled off sz 12. Do they "break in" over time or should I return them? 

man you would think these would drop even lower but nope not where i live
they went to my local Nike outlet in Conroe TX. 

only 4 pairs, my size. 

I had no luck buying them, and they were marked down from $220 to $120. Sold out instantly. 

eBay will not drop lower, as some sellers bought from outlet for $120, some bought retail, they don't want to lose money. 

Any bid lower than $170 (shipping include), seller will not sell. Saw many failed bidding. 

Nothing like some Nike tech fleece and a crisp pair of TB3s. I normally take my right shoe off before driving. I try to avoid heel rash and dislike how its creasing in this pic.
I take off any sneakers on right foot while driving. 

My pedals scrape my shoes for some reason, and I already have scraped a little on my Chicago Jordan 2 lows. So sad. I love the 2s. 

Heel rash, toe crease, not an issue. 

Tumbled leather is meant for creasing. Just put shoe trees into it after use. 

My DFA 5s, Cyber Monday 3s as well TB 3s I crease them good. 

Back
Top Bottom