OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

About $130. Got lucky at the local Nike outlet.

Lucky you!

We had size 10, 4 pairs in Conroe
One guy told me they have it in inventory, only if Nike corporate mark down they can sell it

The staff were good
But manager , a young short lady was f***ing rude

Nike Conroe do not do phone inquiries

I went there 3 times to try my luck, 2 hrs driving each round trip
4th time I went, SOLD OUT

Me being desperate, bought my sister a pair of Purple Dust 3s for $60. Was good deal.

Last edited:
Lucky you!

One guy told me they have it in inventory, only if Nike corporate mark down they can sell it

The staff were good

Me being desperate, bought my sister a pair of Purple Dust 3s for $60. Was good deal.
When the TB3's first hit the Nike store in Queens, they were selling them for retail but then the price quickly went down to $150. The ones I bought were $150 and the store was running a 20% sale that day. I didn't have any Survey certificates on me otherwise I could have gotten them for a little bit less than $130. 

I don't think any outlet is doing phone orders anymore.

Last edited:

It was a lovely day weather wise in NYC yesterday. Took a stroll through Astoria and a random ***** kebab seller congratulated me on my TB3's. It was random and weird af but I respect the sentiment.
you should have asked for congrats in the form of free kebab

Lucky you!

The staff were good

uh dude 6 hrs of driving? all that gas money midas whale pay retail lol

My date never become my gf. She doesn't sit in my car, I sit in her car.

My sister seemed to be ok. Sometimes I ask my sister to hold my right shoe, but 90% of time when I am with my sister my right shoe is on drivers side mat.

Her friend, a pretty tomboy, doesn't seem to notice. She is somewhat a Jordan shoe fan too, so maybe she would understand.

probably not

smh kids these days

I used Lexol leather conditioner and it took away alot of the stiffness of my True Blue IIIs. Jordan Brand put a heavy polyeurathene coat on the leather, which also made the leather look less tumbled than it really should.

I used Lexol leather conditioner and it took away alot of the stiffness of my True Blue IIIs. Jordan Brand put a heavy polyeurathene coat on the leather, which also made the leather look less tumbled than it really should.
Did the lexol take off any paint color? I noticed it on my Bred 1s.

So much polyurethane, True Blue 3s became Foamposite True Blue 3s. 

That's sad. Polyurethane is known for cumbling right? 

That means not just the midsole will crumble after 10 years, but also the coated leather itself will crumble? 

I don´t take of my shoes while driving but I gotta admit, for long drives I factor in putting on shoes that don´t crease easily.

They just had a few sizes, saw the link soon as he posed and tried to cop a 10 for my friend and said it was gone so it all went really quick

It was about 4 sizes, 10 was the biggest when I clicked it

While you are waiting for a reply, someone is buying your size :lol:

no kidding
Out of stock

Maybe I was not meant to double up on shoes in my life

Got my pair so.
I saved $143 today

Complex magazine said it's legit

Last edited by a moderator:
For the most part. We usually only post legit sites

I thought everyone knew they were legit :lol:

Back