OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

The supposed "retail" pair that 2muchsol3 uploaded on Instagram look HORRIBLE. I know for a fact he's not legit based on that picture alone. But if he is, and that's what the authentic pairs are really gonna look like, easy pass. They look odee cheap :x

The supposed "retail" pair that 2muchsol3 uploaded on Instagram look HORRIBLE. I know for a fact he's not legit based on that picture alone. But if he is, and that's what the authentic pairs are really gonna look like, easy pass. They look odee cheap :x
agreed, these will sit for weeks and jb won't even make aqua 8s money from these.

They look like Target knock offs

Even in that clear light picture still navy Blue (Don't get got out here trying to stunt on us)

But I know how the game go.

Come October we'll be happy with the final product.

Last edited:
Always loved the OG colorways but not sure if I'll cop. I guess it'll depend on how I'm feeling on release day or if I even remember
laugh.gif

These will sell fast regardless of the liner color and shade of blue. It's funny no1 is fighting for Og elephant print height. They haven't gotten that right yet but that doesn't matter either (to me). All I'm asking is give a 3 that doesn't chip after the first or second wear. Do that and I'm down for 2 pair.

Y'all still arguing over fakes

The color of the elephant print is hilarious

Blue might be that dark, fakes usually aren't off on color

Still wanna see a legit pair, should be soon

Was hoping they would fix the ankle height of the 3s since they took so much time off and they were "remastering" them

Wonder why no one over at JB isnt talking about this stuff?

View media item 2122681

True. They don't give a damn man smh. It is kinda pathetic how they said 3s were "going into the vault" during this whole "remastering" initiative just to reintroduce them with seemingly the same mold. Definitely copping but I'm hoping these early pics are just bad fakes. Was really looking for that big change or "wow" factor with these like the upcoming SJs have with the higher PL cut. It's not enough to just throw NA on the back and call it a day. Oh well, I guess can't have it all go our way.

Last edited:
In order for the red tongue to work it needs to be tucked in like the OGs as a true liner. You'd only see it when you take your shoes off. They way they do it now is they wrap it over so that its visible from the outside. 

These are the kinds of details that they always fall flat on because no one at JB has an eye for subtle design like that.

Back
Top Bottom