OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

In order for the red tongue to work it needs to be tucked in like the OGs as a true liner. You'd only see it when you take your shoes off. They way they do it now is they wrap it over so that its visible from the outside. 

These are the kinds of details that they always fall flat on because no one at JB hasTH an eye for subtle design like that.
THIS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the red showing it makes the shoe look corny IMO almost like a Retro + CW or something..... Simplicity in colorways and color placement made Jordans 1-5 --- Simple colorways with focus on design of shoe

In order for the red tongue to work it needs to be tucked in like the OGs as a true liner. You'd only see it when you take your shoes off. They way they do it now is they wrap it over so that its visible from the outside. 

These are the kinds of details that they always fall flat on because no one at JB has an eye for subtle design like that.

thanks for reiterating this which has already been discussed

apparently it needs to be on every page

:nthat:

Pics via Sneakernews

I'm not tripping over the red lined tongue or dark blue(maybe a little). Just hoping the midsole chipping issue has been "remastered".

1. Red liner looks TERRIBLE. Makes the shoe look like a cheap USA version bobo clown shoes. C'mon JB, subtlety in the details with the red liner (like what someone else said, it needs to be tucked away under the tongue, not fully exposed).

2. TBH, the early pic looks like someone just took an old cement 3 liner and interchanged it with the TB. Pretty sure we will get a lighter blue closer to the original shade. If not, then that's an easy $200+ saved for me.

No way in hell they drop with that color Blue. They nailed it with Cement IV's, 88's (Beside NIKE on the Bottom
mean.gif
) and Black Met V's there is no way they don't do the same with these. That shoe on the couch looks NOTHING like True Blue III's. Not sweating it at all. If they look like that then save's me $660

Elephant print, color, and liner all off?

Damn.

Hope these 'early' joints whiffed on the final product.

Im not sure about these early pics.  I would think JB would be using the '88 from a few years ago as a pattern, and the tongue lining on that one wasn't nearly as pronounced from the front as it is on these early pics.  I love TBs, but between the lining being that pronounced and the shade of blue i might have to pass.  

I'm holding out hope that these are just fakes and JB does us right.

Balt needs to go ahead and find some 2017 news, cuz we need to know which na retro are coming next. These trash blues ain't it

Surprised at some these reactions to the 2016 true blue 3s. I was certain it would have been met with much more unconditional love lol. I personally already have the 2011 pair and I'm good with those until they fall apart and even when that happens I should be done with this sneaker thing, hopefully. I'm truly waiting for remastered white cements and black cement 3s and when those come out then we will be in business. I hope all of those that truly want these for the purpose of wearing and or collecting are able to get a pair at retail or less

If it's that navy blue looking blue then they can keep em. Too much money to spend when I already got Olympic 6s [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom