OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

I'm not against the blue liner. I like both. I like the blue particularly on the Wizards pe

Last edited:
It also helps, that the tongue, and height is perfect... On the Wizard's PE @doublemesh96.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Honestly i'm not even interested in this TB3 drop man... when is the damn BC3 dropping!  That with Nike Air is going to be straight fuego!

​
As sure as hell hope they at least make the shape like 2011 WC's. The shape right now, is the worst problem. It's like the shape of the 3's & 4's, get worse, as time progresses. The height gets worse, also. They're damn near low-tops now.

Last edited:
Man y'all gotta stop basing y'alls judgments off these early pics. No offense Marz. Maybe you can't tell or notice bro but those MS pics above are taken at different angles. Angles make all the difference when determining the actual shape. The shape is fine and likely WILL be like the 2011s, hopefully better though. Honestly a lot people didn't like the 2011 shape. We'll see but I'm sure the shape won't be any worse than the 2011.

Last edited:
This is not good. The color of the cement print is off big time. Its not cement grey, its cement tan. These are more of an olympic III than the true blue III :smh:

View media item 2136173

The color looks a little better in this pic. I actually prefer this lighter elephant print over the high contrast grey and black print they've been using recently. I'm hoping the darker blue on the midsole is a result of them dying the color in and not painting it on, but I doubt it. As people have mentioned, I'm sure the final product will look better than these early samples.

View media item 2136702

Man y'all gotta stop basing y'alls judgments off these early pics. No offense Marz. Maybe you can't tell or notice bro but those MS pics above are taken at different angles. Angles make all the difference when determining the actual shape. The shape is fine and likely WILL be like the 2011s, hopefully better though. Honestly a lot people didn't like the 2011 shape. We'll see but I'm sure the shape won't be any worse than the 2011.

No offense taken dhtowng dhtowng . Hell, I actually don't even care for the 2011's shape. I was just being generous. :lol: Just like you, I feel the shape should be better. I'm just not going to hold my breath. I just hope it's not as bad as the early pics.

It can't be any worse though. I mean y'all seen what they did with the WC 4's. They fixed the netting, Cement color and the quality of leather. Yet, they still had the same butchered shape they've been using since '04. It's a solid retro for today's climate, but they'll never beat the OG, & '99 Retro's.

I mean, they got the 1's shape on par with the 94's. Why can't they get the 3's close to the 94's? The 4's like the 99's? Height, and shape wise. I'm sorry NT, and I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining, I'm just voicing my honest opinion. If anything, they should be looking, for more ways to improve damn near 30 year tech. Instead, they make it worse then, when it was first introduced.

The '99 4's had a better tounge, then the OG's, but the netting was plastic... and very cheap. So, I know it's give and take with Nike/JB... I just hope these turn out decent. If not, there's always hope for the next retro.

:smile:

Maybe its just me, but I have never went into a thread for a shoe I dislike just to comment that the shoe is ugly or not for me ...I simply avoid that particular shoe thread.
Maybe they didn't F' up your favorite CW of the 3 and it makes you mad lol.

The color looks a little better in this pic. I actually prefer this lighter elephant print over the high contrast grey and black print they've been using recently. I'm hoping the darker blue on the midsole is a result of them dying the color in and not painting it on, but I doubt it. As people have mentioned, I'm sure the final product will look better than these early samples.

View media item 2136702
marqueesole does not sell samples. The pictures you are seeing are I'd high quality fakes

I remember copping the 2011s and selling them, only to regret doing so. I promised myself I would cop these if they released again...But no matter how hard I try to like this shoe the red liner being visible (at least in the early pics) still realllly bothers me. Will wait for final pics.I suspect that these will be like every major Nike Air OG release in the past year and be widely available so obtaining them shouldnt be a problem.In all honestly I will probably just wait for the BC3s to come out with NA on the back. But kudos to those who cop what they like!

Wasn't planning on copping because I've only worn my retro a few times and I'm happy with the retro. Saw the pics for the upcoming release and the red tongue liner immediately stood out to me in a bad way. Definitely does throw off the look of the whole sneaker. Just my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom