OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

Isn't the Jumpman on the tongue red? And the eyelets? I'm still not seeing why the liner is such a disappointment for some, especially since the shoe has hits of red all over it already.

Rather have the blue liner is all. Not really a disappointment as much as it is preference for me.
The reds subtle with the blue liner, with red liner it seems near od. Above all it dont look right to me, its not what I know the TBs as. I was 8 when the og dropped, so the 2016s aint how I know them.

Last edited:
Never did look too bad. Dudes just been over reacting. All the talk about it "throwing off the look of the entire shoe" has been a stretch to begin with.
Yeah it's actually pretty good to me.

Match with the eyelids and the Jumpman

I'm still trying to figure out where "Throw the whole shoe off" is coming from.

I could see if it was Purple!

Maybe this photo will change a few minds

Man, that left shoe's Nike Air is super off-center

Minus whale be directly on top of the elephant print

Last edited:
Never did look too bad. Dudes just been over reacting. All the talk about it "throwing off the look of the entire shoe" has been a stretch to begin with.
Just because someones opinion doesn't match yours, doesn't mean they are overreacting. I think it throws off the look of the whole shoe, but that's just my opinion. 

Just because someones opinion doesn't match yours, doesn't mean they are overreacting. I think it throws off the look of the whole shoe, but that's just my opinion. 

You know what? True.

I'm sorry and I respect your opinion bro. Definitely did not mean to offend at all. Perhaps I could've used a better choice of words.

Last edited:
You know what? True.

I'm sorry and I respect your opinion bro. Definitely did not mean to offend at all. Perhaps I could've used a better choice of words.
"Saul Goodman" , I get it sometimes you can't see what the other person sees or why they see it that way. No problem fam.

Fist bump [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] @Bigsykedaddy
nthat.gif

I'll pass full judgement when I see pics directly from Nike but as of now no one in their right mind at Nike can call these remastered as close to the original as possible and anyone agreeing with that is just straight up lying to themselves. Don't get me wrong, they don't look terrible but the whole point of the price increase as stated by Nike was that these shoes are supposed to be as close to the original as possible and if you look at a side by side comparison you can see it isn't even close

OG 1988
View media item 2139807

Possible 2016

View media item 2139810

Back
Top Bottom