OG Nike Air Jordan III Retro True Blue BLACK FRIDAY '16

For the most part. We usually only post legit sites

I thought everyone knew they were legit :lol:

Sorry fam I'm noob, haven't opened account for more than a month

Been wearing nikes since 16, jordan since 18, 10 years later, finally go on NikeTalk.

I tried to order a pair at retail through FTA. They were like ixnay. Wish I would've kept the pair I got on Nike+ lol.

remember when this whole remastered thing started and people tried to convince themselves chicago x's had good leather? its the exact same leather on these probably even worse leather on the x's :lol:

remember when this whole remastered thing started and people tried to convince themselves chicago x's had good leather? its the exact same leather on these probably even worse leather on the x's :lol:

What you talking about fam, the leather on my Double Nickles is SUPERB. I have NO doubt it is made from only 100% pure, quality and choice leathe......... okay yeah you're probably right :lol:

Double nickel are soft

These are pretty hard though

the only part of the chicago x that barely soft is the ankle part the rest is the same i have them both in hand right now

Eh mine were soft to the touch, like plush. But then again o had a few pairs

But also could be your IIIs are softer than mine. Like I said when I got em, mine are pretty stiff/hard

Agree
I have a pair of Charlotte Jordan X picked up in outlet for $73.

True Blue Jordan III leather is same as Charlotte Jordan X. Disappointed but it is a pair of Jordan III that looks like a proper casual shoe.

It's okay. Look at the Air LeBrons.... material = synthetic ...... colorway look the same as suburban young ladies' trainers.......

Still, synthetic material LeBrons go for $500 in resale. I'm grateful my Jordans have leather.

I'm going to buy a pair of discounted LeBrons anyways to join the movement.

Last edited:
If you live in a real city your local nike outlet should have them soon for the low [emoji]129297[/emoji]

If you live in a real city your local nike outlet should have them soon for the low [emoji]129297[/emoji]
Never 

H-town counts as real city? 

3 outlets,

one outlet had 4 pairs, sold out instantly after hitting shelves. $120 + tax 

two other outlets had people returning shoes last year I heard, but once they are returned they were sold out with retail price $220. 

NYC is as real a city as any and it's hard to get a hold of these because of all of the resellers. You basically have to be there at the right time.

Never 
H-town counts as real city? 

3 outlets,

one outlet had 4 pairs, sold out instantly after hitting shelves. $120 + tax 
two other outlets had people returning shoes last year I heard, but once they are returned they were sold out with retail price $220. 

Im not talking returns and there should be at least 2-3 stores in Houston area with them

NYC is as real a city as any and it's hard to get a hold of these because of all of the resellers. You basically have to be there at the right time.

NYC? You'll be fine

I just copped my pair from Nike Factory Store in Newark, NJ. I called first, no pairs on the floor at all. $144 out the door for me. Can't complain.
good good good good  

once it is on any shelf in Houston is will be gone. within an eyeblink 

pleather? no problem. It's a pair of Jordan 3s! It has NikeAIR! 

good good good good  
once it is on any shelf in Houston is will be gone. within an eyeblink 

pleather? no problem. It's a pair of Jordan 3s! It has NikeAIR! 
Pretty much what I said so as soon as I saw some of the outlet chatter in here and a vid from a YouTube Cat yesterday I did my searching. Only gripe? I wore my '16 cement 4's and caught the toebox on the curb. Scratched it up BAD.

Sold it on eBay as soon as I got home, copped a DS pair for retail plus shipping lol.

Wore my pair today
Spilled a lil hot sauce on them
Luckily it only landed on the laces
Took them out and cleaned it off
They are drying off now...will relace later tonight lol

Pretty much what I said so as soon as I saw some of the outlet chatter in here and a vid from a YouTube Cat yesterday I did my searching. Only gripe? I wore my '16 cement 4's and caught the toebox on the curb. Scratched it up BAD.

Sold it on eBay as soon as I got home, copped a DS pair for retail plus shipping lol.

lol be careful

even if you don't scrape it, it still gets oxidized

My 2016 Jordan 2 Chicago lows are turning yellow .....

Back
Top Bottom