OG NTers: Fill me in on these 2 NT CLASSIC stories please... (PICS)

I've been on this website for almost a decade now and there are two things that always come up that I have NO idea where they came from. Someone please help me out with the origin of these 2 things.

1. "HE SCANNED HIS UFFIN FACE!" What is this about? I thinks it has something to do with Shynop and I'm guessing he scanned his face at one point or another. When did this happen and why does everyone always say "UFFIN" when quoting it?

vick-jersey.gif

air-jordan-retro-7-olympic-white-metallic-gold-midnight-navy-true-red.jpg

About the Shynop scan. I believe someone who quoted the scan said "He scanned his uffin' face!"

And at the time we found it quite amusing

Man, I remember the Vick jersey like it was yesterday.
laugh.gif

Dude asked what would match the OLY VIIs, and this guy said a Vick jersey would match just fine.

Wasn't joking, though. Like, NOW people quote it and bring it up because it's funny and blah, blah, blah... but people were seriously posting suggestions to answer the question, and this dude posted a Vick jersey and explained how it's not a perfect match but it would work. Dudes were like 'Are you serious right now?' and 'Do you just reach in your closet and throw on whatever the hell you grab?'
laugh.gif

Roughly a million laughing emoticons later, it was NT history.

After the Olympics were followed by the Vick jersey to answer that question, you couldn't have a matching thread in the JB forum without the Vick jersey popping up.
laugh.gif

And to be correct its the white Vick jersey. Now whenever someone makes a thread about what to wear with (Hot shoe of the day) the vick jersey gets posted.

I could be wrong, but did one NTer walk his dog in the Vick Jersey + Oly 7s combo?

roll.gif
Oh my God, the Shynip fiasco was so damn long ago. Kid was a goon, but he got an emoticon dedicated to him so in the end, he probably got what he wanted.

The Vick jersey thing was one of the snowball threads that you see on here, just one of the better ones.

I'm late, but who is the kid on the wanted poster ?
eyes.gif

Good Times I started on NT around this time of the year. I remember stories about the NY summits Kerry and that chick with the San Antonio throwback Carra I think that was here name those were some good times.
pimp.gif

9cb15a407c38c02b05cebf195fc6aaef42b5200.jpg

2f225eb4e2726394cfe2cb7cfb0ab82024d8b06.jpg

I aint gonna lie man.... that Shynop scan was one of the single funniest moments i have had on the internet period.
i laughed at that so damn hard when i first saw it, and it was so random that i laugh at it in my head a lil bit when i see a scanner.
laugh.gif

yo the oly 7's literally were being over done,
i swear dudes where putting on unmatching outfits on purpose just to take pics in them.

one moment that always gives me a chuckle, is dude who walked on graduation stage with the OLY, and the sidekick on hip... (who was that btw)

Lol shynop was the greatest troll ever, dude made history lolol. I use to hate his guts when he posted ( I didn't understand the concept of a troll back then) but now I can't help but to laugh at him. So many good times on Niketalk and h o o d t a l k back in 2002, definitely appreciated memories 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom