OG NTers: Fill me in on these 2 NT CLASSIC stories please... (PICS)

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

One story that NEVER gets talked about here is Old man wearing nikes, I feel like thats a suppressed memory for NT 
roll.gif

I remember this one cus I seen a old dude with some OOOOLD nikes like a week later and lost it at KFC..everyone was lookin and had no idea why it was so funny

y'all just brought it way back for me. I been laughing out loud looking at some of these pics y'all posting up and remembering that epoch in history. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 good times.....err internet times.

'Right now my legs are crazy and im just rockin’ steady. Its like im channeling Crazy Legs or something. Im pretty much having a seizure on the dance floor. I had to fight off one teacher from trying to stick a wallet in my mouth. He thought I was gonna swallow my tongue or something. People couldn’t believe what they’re seeing. IM IN THE TOP 10! '

'I start doing this year 2019 slow motion ghetto matrix bullet time shake. People couldn’t believe it. Pete looked stumped. He looked at the judges and was like “Is that even legal?’ I just told him: “A real man doesn’t have to say NO SLO-MO!

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

'Right now my legs are crazy and im just rockin’ steady. Its like im channeling Crazy Legs or something. Im pretty much having a seizure on the dance floor. I had to fight off one teacher from trying to stick a wallet in my mouth. He thought I was gonna swallow my tongue or something. People couldn’t believe what they’re seeing. IM IN THE TOP 10! '

'I start doing this year 2019 slow motion ghetto matrix bullet time shake. People couldn’t believe it. Pete looked stumped. He looked at the judges and was like “Is that even legal?’ I just told him: “A real man doesn’t have to say NO SLO-MO!

Wow, it really has been a long time
eek.gif
. It seems like those 2 stories happened just the other day

I'm still lowkey salty I lost my shoelova13 account and the like 10,000 posts I had with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

One story that NEVER gets talked about here is Old man wearing nikes, I feel like thats a suppressed memory for NT 
roll.gif

I remember this one cus I seen a old dude with some OOOOLD nikes like a week later and lost it at KFC..everyone was lookin and had no idea why it was so funny
OMWN story was def one of the funniest to me on NT, although so many members got scammed.

What ever happened to dude who got that wave cream deal? Forgot which NTer it was but he made youtube videos and this company said they wanted to pay him for his video or something like that. 

What ever happened to dude who got that wave cream deal? Forgot which NTer it was but he made youtube videos and this company said they wanted to pay him for his video or something like that. 

I recently just seen The Office (season 6) and Dwight had on the/a Wolf and reminded me of NT.

Originally Posted by jehims

Originally Posted by Pushak513

roll.gif

OMWN story was def one of the funniest to me on NT, although so many members got scammed.

Story was NOT funny. I was salty cuz he was my dude. We talked on AIM alllllllll the time...

Whatever happen to the NTer who won the lottery and the NTer who bought the rare LV trunk?

Originally Posted by RedMan

Whatever happen to the NTer who won the lottery and the NTer who bought the rare LV trunk?

Curious about this as well.

All of the moments mentioned in this post were amazing, but I definitely laughed the most at the Harlem Shake tale. Truly an amazing piece of writing.

roll.gif

I remember this.

It wasn't even funny at the time, it was such a shock, because omwn was such a respected member of the boards. It had to weeks if not months before people actually believed that he scammed the whole Nike Retro section over those demin Dunks. Shame.

OMWN was hilarious if you weren't one of the people he frauded. Dude was talking so reckless telling people he would shoot on sight if anyone tried to rush the spot
laugh.gif
%%% spilled over to HT too

I remember that ^^^^ hhahahha

"Can I get a pic request for how jeans look with Carmines?"

roll.gif

Remember when that NTr was sitting behind the commentators at an NBA game and held up a sign that just said "NT"... he was able to get a screen shot of it. Had me dying.

The Adentures of Pookieman were the greatest.
Son's life was full of the best W's and the worst O's.
You couldn't script the things that guy has been through.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Back
Top Bottom