Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Oh. :x :x

Your apartment complex was called the Palms though? Like

?

I wouldn't have moved away if it was like that.

More like...

10836770-large.jpg

largest.png

I'm jk, not that bad :lol: but definitely not the Palms Vegas

Last edited:
mean.gif
roll.gif

like I said, I felt exactly the same way you do when I lived in that area. 

I could honestly say, it was probably the worst year of my life; for a multitude of reasons 
tired.gif

@Big J 33  would understand 
embarassed.gif

Ill never watch anything in 3D again. I was forced to watch toy story 3 in 3d a few years back. Til this day i still have the tmac eye. From time to time my right eye does a mean harlem shake. Never happened before i watched that 3D bs

I caved and decided to start up Breaking Bad last night to see what the hype is all about.

Safe to say I'm hooked. Had off from work today so I'm starting up Season 2 now.

I don't feel inclined to proclaim a huge fandom just yet, but I definitely love the pairing of Walter and Jesse. So opposites, but they work so well together.

I was sold to keep watching after seeing the scene where Jesse's ceiling caved in with the body parts from the bathtub :lol: I see how wild this show can get, even for an AMC show.

Show is horrible don't listen to them.
Save hours of your life and watch something else. It's really overrated.

nah I kid, Breaking Bad is the goods. Watch it :pimp:

If you've seen more than 3 consecutive episodes of Breaking Bad and you don't love it, I don't trust you.

Straight up.

I remember someone in here asked about Jake Gyllenhaal having an eye-twitch, bc he has one in Prisoners.
Apparently it was a character thing-- pretty cool, and funny the way he describes the initial reaction:

Going to the Jake. Gyllenhaal’s been getting darker and weirder in his recent roles. He does so here with a mixture of swagger and controlled rage. He also has a conspicuous blinking tic. That flourish wasn’t in the script: He came up with it and persuaded Villeneuve to run with it. “I remember meeting Denis at a diner in New York before we shot the movie and I said: ‘I think the character has some physical tic or attribute,’” Gyllenhaal said. “And I could see his reaction,” the actor recalled, laughing as he puts his hands up in front of him and rolling his eyes in the manner of Villeneuve. “Directors can have a sense of terror when you suggest something like that.”

Just finished watching Robocp and I found it to be quite underwhelming but at the same it didn't feel like the movie was dragging if that makes any sense.

Prisoners was rough, man. Finally got to see it tonight after having been interested when it came out. Roller coaster of emotions. Man. That ending :smh: :smh:

Wish they'd have added closure to Hugh's character. I think Jake ended up finding him, but at the same time I guess you'd never know. Schrodinger's cat.

Gyllenhaal has been good at these cop/investigative roles between this and Zodiac (havent seen End of Watch, but I hear it's good :tongue: )

So excited to see Godzilla tomorrow. This is up there for my 'most anticipated' film of the summer.

Just finished watching Robocp and I found it to be quite underwhelming but at the same it didn't feel like the movie was dragging if that makes any sense.

The remake?

Noskey...

I think the entire scene with Jake hearing Hugh pound on the walls made it pretty clear that he was going to get saved. Maybe that's just me though.

And on a different note, yep, Godzilla has me absolutely STOKED.

I won't be able to catch it tomorrow, just because I want to watch it in XD first, so I'll be going Friday around 10. Probably chime in with something short in the afternoon, and a full review later Friday night or Saturday sometime.

Might catch Neighbors and Godzilla tonight.

If we can... get into the second one. 
nerd.gif

Prisoners was rough, man. Finally got to see it tonight after having been interested when it came out. Roller coaster of emotions. Man. That ending :smh: :smh:

Wish they'd have added closure to Hugh's character. I think Jake ended up finding him, but at the same time I guess you'd never know. Schrodinger's cat.

I think by Jake hearing the whistle loud enough, it eventually led him to finding Hugh.

Prisoners was definitely up there in my top 5 of 2013.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom