Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

See...I think that was right before my time.

But Topanga, though. :wow:

Topanga Lawrence had my heart the moment she painted her face with the lipstick in her interpretive dance poem. Yummy Yummy :smokin

I hope those Savage Brothers lived up to their names and were savages :evil:

Minka was a main cast member on "Almost Human," which was a good show with decent-to-mediocre ratings. I think it got cancelled because it was too expensive to produce.

It was nice seeing her, but it's clear, she's a terrible actress

Last edited:
Minka was a main cast member on "Almost Human," which was a good show with decent-to-mediocre ratings. I think it got cancelled because it was too expensive to produce.

It was nice seeing her, but it's clear, she's a terrible actress

There are other forms of acting she could excel at tho.

Merely a suggestion on my part. Think it over Minka.

I never even saw 3 seconds of that show, I just wanted it to do well to keep her working.

Last thing I saw her in was a music video with, iono, some famous white folk. Beckham, one of those singer dudes that pulls chicks. Menudo, somebody. :lol:

I don't know what retirement home you hang out in over there in Oregon but menudo is a type of Mexican meal not a famous "white folk" that Minka Kelly participated with in a music video :rofl:

She was in a Maroon 5 video brah. Pretty sure you don't know who they are tho :lol:

Last edited:
No, Menudo was that Ricky Martin Backstreet boy group wadn't it? :lol:

Maroon Five, Menudo, there's a difference???? :lol:

Minka Kelly was born in Los Angeles, California and she is the only child of former Aerosmith guitarist, Rick Dufay, and Maureen Kelly, an exotic dancer and single mother who often moved with her daughter to different communities before settling in Albuquerque, New Mexico

I didn't know none of this stuff tho.

Aerosmith daughter, and an exotic dancer huh? Who'da thunk?

See...I think that was right before my time.

But Topanga, though. :wow:

Put me in a Winnie + Topanga threesome and I could be ready to die right after. SRS. Of course, Nicole Eggert from OG Charles in Charge >>>>>>

Last edited:
Had I known Minka was on Almost Human, I woulda made it a point to catch an ep. :smh: And yeah, she can't act for shot, but still. :lol:

The Revenant: Based on the book by Michael Punke, the story follows Hugh Glass, a 19th century fur trapper who is mauled by a grizzly bear, left for dead and then robbed. When he survives against all odds, he sets out on a treacherous journey to exact revenge on his betrayers.

Directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu (Amores Perros, 21 Grams, Biutiful)

Starring Leo DiCaprio and (potentially) Tom Hardy.

:nerd: Expectations. :smokin

Last edited:
Blazing Saddles
Something About Mary
Spaceballs
Beverly Hills Cop
Half Baked
Home Alone
Stir Crazy
Fridays
Next Friday
Friday After Next
How High
The Mask
Ace Ventura
Ghostbusters
Caddy shack
Planes, Trains, Automobiles
Family Vacation
Bebes Kids
The Toy
History of the World: Part One
The Great Dictator
Cheech and Chong
3 Ninjas
3 Amigos
Bowfinger

Etc.

Wedding Crashers is good, possibly even modern classic...but top 3...nah

I think we rate comedies on 'jokes per scene' but man, I remember when comedies used to have good stories and play the long game. Now it's all '**** this' 'vagina that' I question if some of these comedies could make it an entire movie without saying a dirty word (not telling a dirty joke, that's different).

Back
Top Bottom